I got into a fight with enemy's but I do not remember wining

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
Purewitch22

I got into a fight with enemy's but I do not remember wining

Post by Purewitch22 »

I feel like I'm reincarnated OR my Guardian Angel is working overtime! Here's an example why!

I have some enemy's and me and my best friend were walking to her house a few days ago from school! I got a weird vibe to turn around so i did. I saw my enemy's! I rolled my eyes but stopped walking, my friend did the same. The boys tried punching at me after walking up to me! I had no choice but to hit them back because if I didn't I would be injured! But I punched the head enemy and gave him a bloody nose! Then a warm, comfortable feeling washed over me,I looked at my arms and they were a BRIGHT WHITE LIGHT and then I saw an ocean! (They sooth me!) Then I snapped out of it and ALL five guys were on the ground in pain! I was shocked and asked my best friend what happened! She was in shock but explained the other four charged at me and I did some moves that looked ninja and knocked them ALL down! I was in shock because I saw the ocean the full time I beat the guys! I explained that to her and she suggested my Guardian Angel.

Note:My best friend is also Wiccan! So she thought of me being Reincarnated OR having a Guardian Angel working overtime! So now I'm curious! I thanked whatever had helped me! I don't know what it is! Any suggestions?

Blessed Be!
Blessed Be!
If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were
supposed to be bringing." — Julie Cuccia Watts

“When nothing is sure, everything is possible.” —
Margaret Drabble

“There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, /
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” — William
Shakespeare
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all
the difference." — Robert Frost
JuniperBerry
Banned Member

Re: I got into a fight with enemy's but I do not remember wi

Post by JuniperBerry »

And then you woke up. The end.

Purewitch... The beauty of spiritual experiences is that they are so casual and coincidental that they're real. Yeah, the sunlight on the mountainside could just look like a face, but it'll mean more to the person it matters to. An actual face coming out of the mountain is just ridiculous, fantastical, and vulgar.

I know you want to believe...so let yourself. Stop hiding disbelief and insecurities within exaggerations and stories. If you keep shouting from the rooftops that you've experienced the gods...you wont hear them whispering in your ear.
The Gods we worship write their names on our faces; be sure of that. A person will worship something, have no doubt about that. We may think our tribute is paid in secret in the dark recesses of our hearts, but it will out. That which dominates our imaginations and our thoughts will determine our lives, and our character. Therefore, it behooves us to be careful what we worship, for what we are worshipping we are becoming.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

As believers in the folk-religion we are studying, we seek after mysteries that expand the scope of our gods and our understanding of them, not reductionist theories that reduce them to manageable and socially productive "functions".

-Our Troth
Purewitch22

Post by Purewitch22 »

It wasn't a dream! It was also NEAR school grounds, my evil teacher whom EVERYONE hates drove by, and now I served the detention! So it is real, but I ONLY said I believe my Guardian Angel is working OVER time! And that is not the only inncident like this! There are many others! I'm not trying to be rude, but that did happen! I'm one of the many girls, that have horrible things happen to them! Meaning I was abused by my father, beat up at school, bullied (still am) and I am clumsy, but that means nothing compared to all the supernatural things that have happened to me! I do believe I have a Guardian Angel who is working OVER time for me! That is all I said!
Blessed Be!
If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were

Margaret Drabble

Shakespeare
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all
JuniperBerry
Banned Member

Post by JuniperBerry »

I don't doubt that you feel you have a guardian angel...but I do doubt that you went to an seascape wonderland while your body became Steven Segal.

The thing about UPG experiences is that they generally aren't shared, because they are so coincidental and so vague that no one but you, the person it was meant for, will see the deeper meaning behind it. You'll just know that it meant something and you'll never be able to explain why. The gods and spirits are of this world. That's what people tend to forget when they join paganism. They aren't separate and they don't operate outside of our laws. They are the laws. The wind isn't magical when it blows only over a tree you're near and it's something that would rarely happen..the wind is magical just because it blows and because it always happens. Because this world is where the gods are. The point isn't seeing them outside of it, but opening your eyes and experiencing them within it.
The Gods we worship write their names on our faces; be sure of that. A person will worship something, have no doubt about that. We may think our tribute is paid in secret in the dark recesses of our hearts, but it will out. That which dominates our imaginations and our thoughts will determine our lives, and our character. Therefore, it behooves us to be careful what we worship, for what we are worshipping we are becoming.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

As believers in the folk-religion we are studying, we seek after mysteries that expand the scope of our gods and our understanding of them, not reductionist theories that reduce them to manageable and socially productive "functions".

-Our Troth
Purewitch22

Post by Purewitch22 »

I DO get that! :) But I was hoping for somebody, anybody, to have an idea of why that happened to me! Juniper that was an amazing way of putting other things though! :D
Blessed Be!

Margaret Drabble

Shakespeare
Lost_Demise
Banned Member

Post by Lost_Demise »

Pure it sounds more like you fought back but blocked out the memories, often when the mind cannot take something it will put pretty imagery in its place or a flash of light in your mind. It usually happens in violent situations, it makes it easier for you to say 'it wasn't me' or 'I'm a good person' when you do not remember your reaction.
Purewitch22

Post by Purewitch22 »

Hmm! It was more in the moment? You get it? But that DOES make sense!
Blessed Be!

Margaret Drabble

Shakespeare
Lost_Demise
Banned Member

Post by Lost_Demise »

That does happen in the moment.. I didn't say block out after.
Asch

Post by Asch »

You probably dissociated from the moment and your imagination filled in the blanks. A lot of people dissociate in situations like that, I've actually taught myself to do so in stressful situations like public speaking etc. It can be useful.
This is what I am, here is where I remove my mask.

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”