Taking the Energy Out of People?

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
Hallelujah

Taking the Energy Out of People?

Post by Hallelujah »

I've had this feeling for awhile now, but recently, since I've started to meditate and concentrate on what I'm doing, I've found something weird about me.

I'm new to Wicca, and to religion in general. Yet, whenever I touch someone, with even a hint of a malicious thought, they literally start to faint. I've been told that when I touch them, these people immediately feel exhausted.

After this happens, I feel invigorated and if I have anything aching, like a headache or a sore bruise, it feels better.

Is this something I'm doing, or is this natural? Any help or advice would be so very much appreciated!
Peregrine

Post by Peregrine »

I'm new to a lot of things but maybe you might want to research psychic vampirism. There's a lot of sites about it on the internet. By most accounts there are many who have this condition and do not even realize it.
It's like walking down an empty street, listening to your own footsteps. But all you have to do is knock on any door and say, "If you'll let me in, I'll live the way you want me to live. And I'll think the way you want me to think." And all the blinds will go up, and all the doors will open, and you'll never feel lonely. Ever again.

~Henry Drummond, "Inherit the Wind" (1960)
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Sounds like psychic vampirism to me.

On another note, welcome to paganism. I dont kow if wicca is your choice or if you are unaware that wicca is not the only pagan religion but i recommend looking at other pagan paths too, just to see what is out there :)
Hallelujah

Post by Hallelujah »

Thanks for the ideas guys.
And, I'm exploring Wicca and enjoying it. I find that this religion has a lot of qualities that I desire in myself, my world, and others.

So, a vampire, huh?
Oh jeez, that's going to fly over well with the school nurse. XD
I was sent to her today because I wasn't feeling good. She made some lame comment about how paganism was just a fancy name for Satanists. When she felt my forehead for a fever, she kind of fell into the little cot that I was sitting on and started to sweat bullets. Then she threw up.

How do I control this "vampirism", or how do I tame my temper? Even the smallest of irritants can set off the energy pulling.
nature_in_control

Post by nature_in_control »

Try finding a substitute for energy, and maybe meditate a little more often =]
and welcome to paganism
~*nature_in_control*~

"I am not here to bring light to a world of darkness, but rather choose to represent darkness in a world blinded by light~"

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”