Astral Projection?

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
Ravencry

Astral Projection?

Post by Ravencry »

My boyfriend has been having weird 'dreams' lately. I don't think that they're dreams, but he say he doesn't believe in hocus pocus. His body will fall asleep, but his eyelids will be partily open, and moving like he can see everything. But he can't move. He'll feel his hand move to grab something, he'll see it move, but the object isn't affected. And if he doesn't try to move in his 'dream' he starts yelling out because he says it feel like he's being pulled by something stronger than him, like he's dying. I am far too grounded to have ever been gifted enough to astral project, but I've read a little on it. Is this astral projection? Anyones ideas on how he can deepen this projection, if thats what it may be, without fear?
Scorched4life

Post by Scorched4life »

If he feels a tingling sensation, then hes definitely in astral projection. Usually it will feel as if your whole body is vibrating and then a pulling sensation as if you are being pulled out of your body. However, if you are afraid, like I was when i first tried it, i will stop myself and chicken out lol and just wake up or become unrelaxed in that deep state of mind.
But from what I have read, when you astral project, you don't move much. I don't think you move at all and you are just laying there. I think your breathing is shallower as well.

to deepen it.. you really cant.. the biggest thing to deepen your Astral Projection is to get over your fears and say "I'm going to do this" If you are scared, you won't do it. Its like when your about to get on a huge roller coaster and ur standing there saying "oh i dont know..." lol
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

Thats exactly how it is. He feels as if hes two different people. Like he'll (or his astral self, I should say) will move and his physical self is still stuck in the same position. He says that is what scares him, is the pulling and the fact that he can see everything, exactly how it is, as if he were awake. I've never astral projected, so he just wanted to hear from someone who has. Thank you ^.^

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”