Babies Born in 2004

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
reikihealer83

Babies Born in 2004

Post by reikihealer83 »

Hi All,

I have a question for a friend of mine at work. Her daughter displays what seems to be ADHD but to be honest I am not convinced. She is so intelligent and also displays other traits that make me think it is not ADHD. Would this little girl be a Crystal or Indigo Child? I am just curious. Thanks!
Xal

Post by Xal »

Need more info :)
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Xal's right. On another note, I'm convinced that there is no such thing as ADHD. It is a western term for an enhanced mental ability. If the child grows up thinking, "I am ADHAD" or anything else for that matter, they often begin to use it as a crutch and an excuss for not having self control.

Sorry, I just needed to rant a little :)

Much love,
Y0m
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

Honestly? She's 6. I tend to believe all children have "ADD" at that point in time. However, more information would be needed to fully give you advice.
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

From what my friend told me the little one likes to just throw tantrums for no reason, she cannot sit still at all both in and out of school, she also apparently tends to just start talking to herself for no reason. That is all I have at this point.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Eh, she is a normal kid. Give her a break.

Much love,
Y0m
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Y0m,

That is what I figured but I also figured could not hurt to ask. Thanks a ton!
xAmyx

Post by xAmyx »

Actually talking to yourself, even at that age, and throwing temper tantrums for no apparent reason are not normal. My mom is a B.D. and L.D. teacher. Plus to add to it my brother was born with many, many problems along with my little cousin. I've studied kids because I'm trying to make my way to be a psychologist and I've heard my mom tell about the traits of different problems. From what you told us I would have to conclude that there is some thing going on. Not ADD or ADHD but something more. I don't think she is an Indigo Child or anything though. Kids can have problems but be extremely intelligent. I've witnessed it myself.

Now could it be that she has an "imaginary friend"? If that's the case then it changes my whole outlook on this subject. The temper tantrums could be for some unknown reason too, but still there would be a reason.

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”