Vasovegal Episodes

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
Zili

Vasovegal Episodes

Post by Zili »

I was 7 years old when i had my first vasovegal episode. A multitude of things can trigger this sort of reaction, the most common is pain, and after that low blood pressure. Even seeing someone else in pain can cause this reaction. Recently this condition has been getting progressively worse at a fast rate, for me the original trigger was extreme pain, it has now gotten to the point that i can't even watch blood being drawn from my own arm I used to be able to sit there and just be memorized as my blood filled a vile or a bag but now nope i can't even look.

Anyways, my first episode when i was 7 lead to an OBE as my body was falling I slipped out and watched as my head hit the table, seat of the chair, leg of the table, leg of the chair, leg of the table, leg of the chair, and finally the floor, i was sucked back into my body after a while. After watching myself fall I was in a space of pure white light for what seemed to me an hour or two, yet the whole episode only lasted a couple of minutes.

The last may it happened again, i hit my shin on a metal cot and took not only skin but a chip of bone with it (even talking about it makes me start to feel ill) But I just knew I wanted to lay on the floor (recently I discovered laying horizontally is the best way to treat it) My father made me get up and limp into the bathroom so he could clean it out, as soon as he touched my leg I apparently had another episode. Once again another OBE but instead of just leaving my body like last time I saw a dark hand actually grab me and pull me out of my body. (During this episode I hit my head on the wall)

I had one last major episode just a few weeks ago getting my fingers caught in a janitor's cart. But instead of just one episode I went in to two, both much worse than either of the previous episodes. Of course another OBE, my body was on the bench, i was across the lobby by the vending machines where i had gotten my finger caught while trying to keep the blasted cart up right. When I came to and still dazed, I saw and smelt white tulips above my head.

Later I researched the meaning behind white tulips, they mean forgiveness. I asked my teacher about this and she suggested one of two things that I needed to forgive myself or that I had just taken one too many hits to the head (My head hit the wall and the bench in this last episode and the shaking fit was so extreme i bit my tongue several times in the process, when EMS arrived the blood had finally stopped flowing through the bite marks...I did have a funky white four leaf clover pattern on the tip of my tongue from one of the bites lol.)

I think because my body keeps shutting down when i have an episode that my soul feels the need to escape until things are figured out. As for the white tulips in the last episode, they did mean forgiveness. As I recently put a tragic past behind me and forgave myself for what happened which was not my fault. Since then, my life has been going much better ^_^
herbaltradition

Post by herbaltradition »

If you'd like to try Bach flower remedies to avoid getting (or at least for reducing) such unwanted unpleasant episodes, you could take (1) Larch (2) Mimulus (3) Walnut.
They'd definitely help.
Zili

Post by Zili »

Thanks for the advice :)

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”