astral dangers

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Thank you, Xal, that was a good post tooo(:
I had the same troubles a couple months ago, this was the first aspect i learned when i began searching and looking for answers in the craft.

Blessed Be,
Celestial_marie

Post by Celestial_marie »

thanks for your help xal and faith you have really helped me alot i got to focus10 today so im really happy about that i just need to keep practicing and im sure ill be able to pull out of my body in no time!

~blessed be
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

YAY!
Thats cool(:

Blessed Be,
blackwavy

Post by blackwavy »

Ginger is right.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Thank youu(:
SOLBREAKS

Post by SOLBREAKS »

Ginger Faith! wrote:Yes, i have.
I have personally experienced astral projection, and i got so scared the first time it happened, someone screams in my ear(the noises i talked to you about, this is one of them).
Also, something you might want to know, tell yourself, 'remember everything', and you should remember what you saw during astral projection.
I have seen many people post the fact that they cant remember anything that happened.

Blessed Be,
A good stratagey to help rember what you see is start writting down your dreams when you wake up in the morning. IF you can rember your dreams you will be more likely to rember you OBE.

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”