Astral Beings + Travel

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
Mikhael

Astral Beings + Travel

Post by Mikhael »

Cheers everyone, I'm back after a few month break from this forum. I should be back every now and then I've been pretty busy lately.

Didn't know if this should go in the Spirit/Angel section or the OBE section so I'll post in both..

Here's a question for astral travelers or anyone with knowledge about angels.

If you didn't know I have a strong connection with angels. Why, I don't know. It just is for me. I can sense they're presence, communicate, summon, and sometimes even control angels.

Recently while doing a ouija board (please no bashing ouija, I don't use it often and I am safe using it. Discussion for another thread maybe.) an angel was evoked, whose name i won't mention but will pm to anyone with knowledge of some angels. At any rate it said that his purpose there was me, but wouldn't delve further, possibly because there were others with me.

Since then the angel is still around me (several always are so it's not abnormal for me) and one night while I began an attempt to go astral (of which I've never been succesful, I have a tight hold on my body apparantely) I was almost wrenched out of my body by the angel, who was laughing and chanting 'Michael, Michael' which isn't my name but my patron is Mikhael the archangel.

Has this happened to anyone before, or does anyone have info or an encyclopedia on angels? I know much more than the next man on angels but not alot of textbook knowledge so it'd be of help.

Some advice would help as well, thanks.
Let me take you down cuz I'm going to.. strawberry fields.. nothing is real..

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace-- Jimi Hendrix

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”