Something i would like to share

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
yukkay

Something i would like to share

Post by yukkay »

hey Something i would like to share is couple years ago .. about 4 years ago i was reading up on alot of spirit travel post and informations, then this one night when i was sleeping, i just had this feeling of somethines on and and i was paralized, i struggle really hard and i tried to pull myself up, and with this one strong pull, i managed to got up, but i felt kinda weird, i looked back onto the bed and i see myself still laying down, the image is very blury but the experience and feelings are still very vivid till now, anyways i tried to move around and then i manage to wandered around 2 footsteps, suddenly i got this very very strong momentum and i opened my eyes once again and i am laying on my bed, sorry i don't know how to put this any better, but all i wanted to say is the feelings and experience still seems fresh i could still remember it[/quote]
icebunny

Astral Projection

Post by icebunny »

That does sound like a true experience. Way to be able to gauge it:

1. Did you feel heavy while moving around?
2. Did you see everything in vivid color during the experience?
3. Did you feel a fast movement, or a "falling" sensation before you woke up?

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”