The *Real* Source Of The Name Ostara

Chat about pagan and Wiccan holidays.
Shawn Blackwolf
Banned Member

The *Real* Source Of The Name Ostara

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

So...how can I say this? Because I know the code. Let me illustrate:

The top symbol of the column on the left is pronounced "Os"...

Yet, there is an Obri comparison letter (pre - Ezra Hebrew) that looks like a circle, or oval, thus the egg.

Os, by meaning, can mean wisdom, or wisdom keeper. Thus,the Goddess/Woman holding the egg. The column on the right, known as the goddess or mother column, has a numerical value for the runes, of 603. Yet in Obri/Hebrew, TH ( or T ) ARA = 602. Os has a value of 70, thus Os - Tara = 672.

The column on the left, the god/father column, equals 391 in value. If I double that, it is 782...( two columns )...

Mabon = 781

The same as:

Pan = 781

Odin = 781

If I take four father columns...391 x 4, then add an "Is/Isa" rune next to each rune, thus 32 of them, which is one of our normal arrangements of the code...and "Is" has a value of 7 ( seven ) we have ( 32 x 7 ) + ( 391 x 4 ) which equals 1788.

Year = 247 ( Ritual = 246 )

+

Ostara = 672

And = 44

Mabon = 781

Together = 43

= 1787

So from one language, many languages were derived, with changes in spelling, pronunciation, and meaning, yet always returning to the code.

As far as Tara...not only was she a goddess in Tibetan tradition, she was the goddess center in old Ireland, where the kings were crowned by the women , and crones.

Another time, when it is right in a thread, I will show how by number values and gematria, the patriarchy took goddess off her throne.

By the way, the number value, in runes for Woman/Women, is the same for rabbit,yet when women go past the fear associated with rabbit, the same number is the number for Valkyrie.

This is the season for Woman to rise again from the underworld, like Persephone, remember herself, and her wisdom, and claim her power, as the Valkyrie, and protectress of Earth in her rebirth!

Ego Surge Et Iterum Dea !
Attachments
8822becb6b33acde95ffee8a6410a5d3.jpg
8822becb6b33acde95ffee8a6410a5d3.jpg (18.53 KiB) Viewed 1198 times
rsz_09singlemothersrightsinglefatherscolumnleft.jpg

Return to “Sabbats and Esbats”