EUTM Thread for Yule Swap Recieving!

Chat about pagan and Wiccan holidays.
Deejean

Re: EUTM Thread for Yule Swap Recieving!

Post by Deejean »

I received my gift today! Happy yule all :) are you going to be making a seperate thread for annoucing the gifts Becks?
Becks

Post by Becks »

I say go for it! Things ended up unfolding here, and so we went with it. :) Post away!!
Deejean

Post by Deejean »

Thank you to Oynx for the beautifil gift! And I feel so bad my gift to you was so lame compared to all this lovely stuff.

I got the lovely box, a bunch of hand collected rocks/crystals by Onyx herself, a jar with what I believe to be lavender all stuffed inside, a pair of earrings, a cute gold pin, some incense and candles, and a cute little mythology book.

Unfortunately the mail system wasnt so nice with my gift and the rocks and lavender were everywhere, the box it came in was destroyed and the wooden box slightly broken. But for the most part all was in tact and I love it all :)

Thank you so so much! AND a huuge thanks to Becks and EUTM for setting this wonderful opportunity up for everyone.

Happy Yule and Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays to all :)
Becks

Post by Becks »

That's so magical! I loooove it! Thanks for posting a picture. I love seeing the treats!
EtherealMoonRose
Banned Member

Post by EtherealMoonRose »

I got my parcel today!

I was having such an awful week and particularly bad day today so I was very happy to receive this beautiful hand made card and amazing protection amulet. So much thought went into it and I absolutely adore it! I am going to frame the card and hang it as art in my bedroom.

Thankyou so much Silver! You have no idea how happy this makes me [SMILING FACE WITH HEART-SHAPED EYES]
uploadfromtaptalk1451445547674.jpg
"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night"
Becks

Post by Becks »

Homemade is awesome. Lovely drawing!
Silversong
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow (if the rainbow is in Oregon)

Post by Silversong »

EtherealMoonRose wrote:I got my parcel today!

I was having such an awful week and particularly bad day today so I was very happy to receive this beautiful hand made card and amazing protection amulet. So much thought went into it and I absolutely adore it! I am going to frame the card and hang it as art in my bedroom.

Thankyou so much Silver! You have no idea how happy this makes me [SMILING FACE WITH HEART-SHAPED EYES]
I'm glad you like it so much :3 And I'm glad that it arrived at such a perfect time. Sorry for having no chain, but as I said in the card, the only ones readily available to me are these itty-bitty things that break at a moment's notice. (And Australia won't let you import leather cords or anything like that.)
EtherealMoonRose
Banned Member

Silversong wrote:
EtherealMoonRose wrote:I got my parcel today!

I'm glad you like it so much :3 And I'm glad that it arrived at such a perfect time. Sorry for having no chain, but as I said in the card, the only ones readily available to me are these itty-bitty things that break at a moment's notice. (And Australia won't let you import leather cords or anything like that.)
It's ok hun I actually found the perfect length of cord for it amongst my supplies [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] my husband is rather impressed by it also. Love it xxxx
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

Sounds like your gift came just in time the way mine did. I love how those things work out.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
evil ed

Post by evil ed »

We are going to have to do this again next year!
By the prickling of my thumbs,
something Wiccan this way comes!
EtherealMoonRose
Banned Member

Count me in!
Yex

Post by Yex »

I did not participate in the Yule Secret Swap. I did sign up late, and was assigned someone to swap with un-secretly, but she ended up backing out, so we never exchanged gifts. However, to-day I got the following present from Becks in the mail! Contained in the package were a homemade bag for storing magical tools (with carnelian and silver on the drawstring), a shell from a local Native American midden, and a piece of quartz from a local sacred river, along with a very sweet and moving note. The bag is really serendipitous, because I just got an ogham divination set, but the bag it comes with is too small to properly shake them around, and there's nowhere to put the booklet so that it won't get lost. This new bag will come in handy! The other two items are really meaningful, because Becks and I have talked a lot about how we have great respect for the local land (she lives somewhat near me) and for the Native traditions. Thank you!
Attachments
IMG_0435.JPG
IMG_0434.JPG
IMG_0433.JPG
love is the whole and more than all
Yex

Post by Yex »

Making another post for two more pictures.
Attachments
IMG_0437.JPG
IMG_0436.JPG
love is the whole and more than all
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Yeah, I must admit, I doubted this Yule swap thing. But it turned out to be a fantastic idea and the gifts you guys received make me wish I participated :)
It brought feeling of community and friendship. Thank you for this, Becks!
It's a wonderful thing and I really do hope it grows into tradition!
EtherealMoonRose
Banned Member

How lovely Yex. Becks is pretty awesome!!!

Return to “Sabbats and Esbats”