I need a spell to heal someone else emotionally... Help?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
HonorRose
Banned Member

I need a spell to heal someone else emotionally... Help?

Post by HonorRose »

My little sister is 14 years old and spent the past 9 months in a sexually active relationship with a boy she loved very much. He recently fell for another girl and had one of his friends break up with my sister for him. Of course she is heart-broken, and she has started taking it out on everyone in the family. She is becoming increasingly volatile and rebellious and she is suddenly becoming very friendly with a large number other boys, most of whom are years older than her, and who are all obviously interested in dating her. She's been working herself into a seriously destructive spiral ever since she started having sex with her boyfriend, and now that they've broken up I think it decreased her scene of self-worth greatly and she's too young to have learned from it.

I am looking for spells that could be used to help her recover from the break-up, and/or help boost her self-confidence, sense of individuality, or increase self respect.

Anything at all that could bring up her positive energy levels would be greatly appreciated.

-HonorRose
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

Well, i'd suggest getting her some stones.
If she wears it, it will have a stronger effect than a spell.
I say this, because it's possible she's already falling down at a fast rate and a spell wouldn't stop it, but might impact aspects of it.
Example:
A small snowball(your sister) rolling down a slope covered in thick white snow. The snowball gains speed and it's as if nothing can stop it, you need something physical.
You need something to help her "snap" out of it.
But if she dosen't want too, you can only give her so many positive tools but you cannot make her use them.
Which is why I said a stone might be best.
A necklace, or jewelery, or a keychain.
However, you can feel free to do a spell in companion with the stone, or put it on the stone.

Stones:
Adventurine
Chrysocolla
Citrine
Malachite
Turquoise
HonorRose
Banned Member

Post by HonorRose »

Thank you for your suggestion. That sounds effective to me. I have a couple of questions -

1.) Do you know of any specific spell(s) that could be placed on any of those stones that would help the situation?
2.) I can give her the stone, but I cannot guarantee that she would wear it/keep it near her. (My family is Catholic, and completely unaware that their middle daughter practices magic, so I couldn't tell her what it is for) If I made her a stone, could it be placed somewhere in her room, backpack, or perhaps sewn into the hem of her favorite jacket?
2.) Someone PMed me another spell that could help her get over her ex. Would the energies of two separate spells collide to create negativity?

Thank you again, very much!

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”