Help required!

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Irishangel

Help required!

Post by Irishangel »

Hi i currently have a problem... You see i dropped out of school, lost my phone and im not around alot so i have lost contact with most of my friends so my social life has taken a nose dive. Now the problem isnt that i want to get back in contact with them, i have broken all my ties with my previous life for a reason. I want to give my social life a good kick in the ass. I want to find new friends, a new scene, a liveley social life. Any helpful spells would be greatly apreciated.
Witch13
Banned Member

h

Post by Witch13 »

instead of a spell i give u an opportunity to be my frien hows that sound?
Irishangel

Re: h

Post by Irishangel »

[quote="Witch13"]instead of a spell i give u an opportunity to be my frien hows that sound?[/quote] thanx much apreciated i am takeing you up on that offer. A spell to draw friends other than online would be superb though!
Irishangel

Post by Irishangel »

[quote="Witch13"]instead of a spell i give u an opportunity to be my frien hows that sound?[/quote] thanx much apreciated i am takeing you up on that offer. A spell to draw friends other than online would be superb though!
Irishangel

Post by Irishangel »

HonorRose
Banned Member

Post by HonorRose »

Friendship Candle Spell
Spell to Draw New Friends to You

Need:

* Pink Candle
* Good Luck/Friendship Oil
* Pink silk ribbon
* White Silk Ribbon

Cast the Circle, Arrange altar, Invoke Goddess and God

You will want to anoint the pink candle with Good Luck oil all the while thinking of the friends you want to make.

Imagine yourself laughing with them, going out with them. Really see yourself with them.

After your candle has been anointed, you may light it. At this point you may call out the things that are important to you in a friend: honesty, trust, open mindedness, humor, whatever.

As you light the candle, see the flame as being the energy that burns between any two close friends.

When this is completed, take your two pieces of silk ribbon and weave them together.

Simply winding them around each other will do.

While you do this, think of bringing that friend closer to you.

This binding process is reminiscent of pagan handfasting rituals.

You are binding that friend to you, making them loyal to you, a way any good friend should be.

You do not want to bind a specific person to you, as that kind of magic is harmful since is harms the other person's free will. Only bind the idea of the perfect friend to you.

Once you have done this, tie the ribbon to the base of your candle as best as you can.

The candle's light is a beacon to bring friendship to you and another person.

When this is done, you may wish to sit and meditate on the spell that you have just cast, sending your energies out to bring that perfect friend to you. When you feel that your spell has been completed, then it has. Let your candle burn all the way out and release your circle, thanking the Goddess and the God.

----------------------------------------------------------

During the waxing phase of the moon, light 3 brown candles. On a sheet of paper, write down the attributes you want this new friend to have. Speak each one out loud. When you are done, fold the paper in half twice. Light the edge of the folded paper with one of the candles and repeat this incantation:

With heart and mind I do now speak

Bring to me the one I seek.

Let this paper be the guide

And bring this friend to my side.

Pain and loneliness be no more

Draw a compatriot to my door.

With pleasures many and sorrows few

Let us build a friendship new.

Let not this simple spell coerce

Or make my situation worse.

As I will it, it shall be.

Let the paper burn out then snuff the candles. Within the next few weeks, you should meet someone with some or all of the qualities you seek.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I have never used either of these spells but they might be worth a shot...
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

@Irishangel: You can use the spells posted above me, but I suggest you make alterations(it will work 'better') and that you specify what kind of friends your willing or hoping to attract.
You need to be very specific when doing spells to attract people, you want to make sure you don't simply attract a 'friend', who turns out to be one of those backstabbers.
But a genuine friend.
I say, you should mull over the dominant qualities your looking for.
I.E. Nice, considerate, honest, etc.

P.s. Be sure to keep an open mind when your finished casting it.
Spells tend to work in ways we don't initially expect, but we receive our results all the same.
~Lillith~

Post by ~Lillith~ »

I don't have a specific spell in mind but I think smth to boost your confidense and help you approach people would work as well! I mean that generally when our energy levels are high we attract people closer to us so if you feel condident and self-assured you will attract people closer to you. Then you choose which you want to invest time to meet more and make friends! For on-line friendship I offer mine as well!! :D

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”