Spells that go Wrong

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Pixie 89

Spells that go Wrong

Post by Pixie 89 »

Has anyone, ever had a spell that went wong? If so, what did you learn from it?
Yours truly,
*Pixie*
Tomdiepstrap

Post by Tomdiepstrap »

I tried a black magic spell for punishing a thief. It went wrong. The person I cast it on fell down the stairs and broke their leg while on the same day I got slashed across the face with a rusty scythe.

What did I learn?Don't cast black magic spells without a full understanding of them.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Question.. >>(Random..)

Post by SpiritTalker »

Replying to an old post -

I tried a love spell and attracted a stray cat the next day. Hmm, not quite what I’d had in mind so I tried again. And again. After 7 stray cats adopted me I figured my true love is four footed. I learned property wards as barriers to keep any more strays from moving in & those worked as planned - natch.
NeverMoonAWerewolf

Re: Question.. >>(Random..)

Post by NeverMoonAWerewolf »

I had something go wrong before the spell went off as a teenager.While gathering power I lost my concentration and a vase with plants toppled over on the altar and the decorations came off the window. Water spilled every where. Shocked me into not trying anything for a while.

Did a money spell a few years ago, with the clear instructions of not letting anyone come to harm for it, and still the money we got came from my SO's grandma who died 2 days later. I learned that she suffered badly from dementia and had lost her will to live, so technically, no one came to harm, but still.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”