Stupid woman harassing my husband at his new job

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Peregrine

Stupid woman harassing my husband at his new job

Post by Peregrine »

My husband has finally been able to land a job at a good company with good benefits. It has been around since 1929, meaning it has outlasted even the Great Depression, so it is strong economically.

Only one problem is this stupid b***h that he has to work with. She has only been there a year but thinks the place cannot run without her. She is also doing what she can to discredit my husband and get him in trouble. She's chummy with the boss's wife and has been abusing that friendship, trying to bad mouth about my husband whenever she can to this wife.

Anyone have a good "back off" spell or binding spell for this sort of situation? I'd like to see the tables get turned on her. Apparently she has a history of doing this to other employees. I'd like to see the boss himself see through her abusive cr*p and shut her up about it for once and for all.

With the economy the way it is, and my financial situation already at the breaking point, my husband needs this job very much and he likes it there. Except she is being a fat jerk with a big fat mouth. Nobody there likes her because of how she is, except maybe the boss's wife.

I got to focus on some meditations here as well, but advice and tips would be more than welcomed right now.
It's like walking down an empty street, listening to your own footsteps. But all you have to do is knock on any door and say, "If you'll let me in, I'll live the way you want me to live. And I'll think the way you want me to think." And all the blinds will go up, and all the doors will open, and you'll never feel lonely. Ever again.

~Henry Drummond, "Inherit the Wind" (1960)
lilimitzuki

Post by lilimitzuki »

I have some, though I've never tried them:

From Everyday Magic by Dorothy Morrison

Chant to Hecate

The chant below brings swift justice to those who treat you unfairly. Take caution using it, though, especially if you have also behaved inappropriately. Hecate's justice knows no bounds. She sees to it that in involved get precisely what they deserve.

Hecate, Dark One, hear my plea.
Bring justice now, I ask of thee!
Right the wrongs that have been done,
Avenge me now, oh Mighty One.
Turn Misfortune back to those
Who cause my problems and my woes.
And heap upon them karmic debt
Lest they all too soon forget
Their wrongful actions, words and deeds
Don't let them get away scot-free.
Bring them forth from where they hide,
Bring swift justice - wield your knife.
Hasten, Dark One; hear my plea -
Do what it is I ask of Thee.

Boomerang Spell
Author Unknown

To reverse any negativity or hex being sent your way, anoint a purple candle with Rosemary oil. On a piece of white paper write the following in black ink: " All blocks are now removed." Fold the paper three times. Light the candle and burn the paper in a bowl, ashtray or any fireproof dish. Invoke the power of fire and it's elemental spirits. Repeat three times:
Firedrakes and salamanders, aid me in my quest, protect me from all evil forms, turn back the negativity being sent.
After the third repetition say:
So mote it be.
kgwitch

Post by kgwitch »

Oooh, I like that spell, might try it sometime.
Yeah, Hecate can be strict but I have found that if you are loyal to her she will give anyone who is nasty to you a right good ass kickin!
lilimitzuki

Post by lilimitzuki »

I always say this before I go to sleep:
Quiet is the night

Dark is the Moon

I ask Hecate, the Crone

To take Her throne.

Sleep, sister, sleep

Be not alarmed,

For the Great Goddess

Keeps you from harm.

Quiet is the night

Dark is the Moon

I ask Hecate, the Crone

To take Her throne.

Sleep, brother sleep,

Be not alarmed,

For the Great Goddess

Holds you in her arms.

Quiet is the night

Dark is the Moon.

We honor Hecate the Crone

Who has taken Her throne.
nature_in_control

revenge

Post by nature_in_control »

a revenge 'spell'
step 1= get a gun
step 2=point to face
step 3=pull trigger
step 4=pin it on her as a suicide
~*nature_in_control*~

"I am not here to bring light to a world of darkness, but rather choose to represent darkness in a world blinded by light~"

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”