broke both my arms, cast off.....not good

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Witch1693

broke both my arms, cast off.....not good

Post by Witch1693 »

hello all. i broke both of my wrists about 4 weeks ago. the doctor said a part of my hand was broken on my right(dominent hand) aND if it didnt heal perfectly then i would need surgery. well after a few reiki sessions with my dad, i went back to the doctor and got x-rays, he said there was no knew bone growth on that bone, nor was there a crack, we compared the x-rays from 4 weeks ago to the ones from a few days ago. and where there was a crack, it looks like the crack was never there, i am blessed about that. now my trouble is i havent been able to use my hands because they were in the casts. when i move my wrists it hurts and all the skin is wrinkled and peeling. i have a moderate range of motion on my wrists before it starts to hurt, and hurt bad. my question is, is there a simple ritual, or potion or spell opr crystal that will help in my healing proccess so that i regain use of my wrists quickly and i do not have to go to physical therapy(which the doctor said i would have to if i didnt have full range of motion in about 2-3 weeks)
Fallen.

Post by Fallen. »

While holding one clear quartz in each hand chant this three times,

Power residing in these stones,
I call to thee to heal my bones.

While your chanting envision the clear quartz glowing in each hand and see the crystals power pouring into your hands and restoring every bone in your hand to it's natural state. When you finished chanting three times and envisioning it say , I will it be.

this should shorten the time it takes you to heal.
Witch1693

Post by Witch1693 »

simple, and perfect, thanks very much
Kolohe Redux
Banned Member

Post by Kolohe Redux »

Roll your wrists around frequently. Gently stretch your wrists up and down by pushing the back/palm into the edge of a table and hold for at least 10 seconds, try to lean forward with your hands on the table (if you need to you can roll up a towel and put it under the heel of your hand) and start putting a little weight through your palms, rock from side to side, get some playdoh and make some creations- or at least sit and squeeze it while you're watching tv. Do just a little bit at a time but frequently throughout the day. I don't have any spells though, I think those are best to augment practical things you are doing, visualize the bone getting stronger and the muscles moving a little further very good for you though.
watershield
Banned Member

Post by watershield »

Finally, a good practical common sense reply!
The mind is a window to the universe, but for many the window is closed
Truth is unique, it seldom has meaning for anyone other than the one who speaks it.
My opinion is my own. I am willing to share it, though you are not required to accept it.
Fallen.

Post by Fallen. »

lol she asked for a spell though XD not advice
Addicus

Post by Addicus »

@ Fallen

Yes, she asked for a spell, and this is what most people do before really thinking things through or giving them a fair shot. Look through the questions and answers board and the post a spell/ritual board and look at all the spell requests. I think its better to give your situation to someone else who can look at it objectively, because someone can never see their whole self.

I hope that made sense. I'm kinda out of it today :?

Blessings
-Wynter
~Peace, Love, and Gummy Bears~
[WitchMomma]

Post by [WitchMomma] »

All the best for you in your healing process!

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”