Healing Spell

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
thasme

Healing Spell

Post by thasme »

Hiyas , check out this healing spell. Found it on the CyberMoon web site . Posted the addy in web sites to check out............

Crystal Healing Spell

For a dose of healing, take a clear quartz crystal and wash it under running water to rid it of any accrued negativity. Place the crystal in sunlight for one whole Sunday to charge it with energy. Hold it against your forehead, and visualize its healing powers acting on auntie’s rheumatism, or mother’s backache, or your friend’s migraines. Keep in mind that the crystal may only be used for one purpose at a time. When you have the purpose fixed firmly in your mind, project it into the crystal. You may then either give the crystal to the person concerned or place it on your altar. The crystal will continue to work for its programmed purpose until you wash and reprogram it.

by: Anna Franklin

....................................................Rena
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Thanks Rena. I really like crystals. I've collected a bunch of them and I use them for healing mostly so this healing ritual will come in handy.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”