Binding Jar Spell

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Binding Jar Spell

Post by SpiritTalker »

This spell uses
. Small baby food size jar
. Black candle, any type
. Pen & 3x3 paper or Post-it-note
. Twine
. Salt
. 4 straight pins

1. Draw a sigil or write a few words to say what the situation is that’s to be bound. Roll the paper away from you into a tube. It’s OK if it’s flattened.
2. Insert three pins to form the Witch’s Foot *️⃣ & with each pin say ”With this pin I do bind (problem).”
3. Insert the 4th pin into the tube to form a straight line above the witch’s foot, & thus dominating, say “With this pin I control (problem).”
4. Wind & tie the twine around the tube, saying “I bind (problem) & claim (desire.)”
5. Stand the tube inside the jar and fill it with salt, say “I cleanse, purify & bury you away from me and mine forever.”
6. Put the lid on the jar. Air-draw 👆🏽 a banishing pentagram ↗️⭐️ above it, say “I banish (problem.)”
7. Seal it well with black candle wax drippings.
8. Air-draw 👆🏽 an invoking pentagram ↙️⭐️ above the sealed jar, say “I invoke (desire.)”
9. Bury the jar away from your property.

Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Binding Jar Spell

Post by Firebird »

I really like this and am going to bookmark it. I bet it works well on something like quitting smoking.
I just recently did a jar spell of sorts but now that the situation has resolved itself, I hesitate to trash it or bury it. It had been on the altar. I don't think I want to dismantle it, and this is why I don't usually do these kinds of spells, because now it's like having nuclear waste sitting around. Probably should have done a freezer spell or done something more temporary rather than permanent or perhaps used ingredients that less scary to get rid of. Ug, any ideas?
Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Binding Jar Spell

Post by SpiritTalker »

There’s nothing in the spell that says it has to be kept intact forever to be effective. Maybe dismantle the jar while thrice saying:

As I break the link I release this spell
To carry on thru x to do its task well

X = date or time limit to conclude ... 12th of forever? Or a date 100 years ahead?

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”