Witches' bottles

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
stephanie robinson

Witches' bottles

Post by stephanie robinson »

Hey all, I have just made a few of my first witches bottles/jars today and I would like to share and to see any witches bottles that yous have made. Maybe give some one inspiration for their own bottles.

Divination bottle: Used for astral projection and improving psychic abilities. The ingredients in it are also used to promote a good nights sleep.
96717983_595979537698122_7765802119621246976_n.jpg
A corked jar cleansed with incense
-Vervain (healing, and second sight)
-Mugwort (protection, healingm relieves insomnia, helps with sleepwalking and if used as a tea, aids digestion)
-Rosemary (cleansing, purification, vitality, wisdom)
-bay leaf's (confers wisdom, strength, and visions)
-mint (Break Spells, Hexes, and Jinxes and to undo Enemy Tricks)
-cinnamon (passion, shielding, spirit evocation, fire magic)
The bottle was then prayed over and sealed with purple wax (bring authority and strength. spiritual strength and psychic power). It was also charged with amethyst (self-discipline, pride, sobriety, inner strength, peace and self awareness)

Protection Jar: To keep away negative energy and to protect the owner of the jar
96243251_578821159443144_6665960715666325504_n.jpg
A corked jar cleansed with incense
-Sage (purifying an area or space, or to cleanse negative energy around a person)
-Rosemary (cleansing, purification, vitality, wisdom)
-Himalayan pink Salt (beauty, health, spell casting, tapping into a higher power)
-lavender (love, relaxation, restful sleep)
-Egg shells (eggshells absorb negativity, healing and cleansing rituals)
The bottle was then prayed over and sealed with Black candle (Absorbs negative energy and protects) There was also a note inside with my intention
Black Cloud

Re: Witches' bottles

Post by Black Cloud »

Nicely Done
"People with a high tolerance for boredom can get a lot of thinking done." -Stephen King
“For every woman is at heart a witch.” -Charles Leland
“Men argue, nature acts.” -Voltaire
“Our life is the creation of our mind.” -Buddha
“Any person capable of angering you becomes your master.” -Epictetus
“Facts don’t cease to exist because they are ignored.” -Aldous Huxley
CerridwensBrew

Post by CerridwensBrew »

Some hoodoo root workers, will include urine in the bottles and bury them at their front or back doors. If this is to icky, you may addd some ammonia since that is a large part of urine. Also, the urine must be fro the first in the morning, enchanting and surrounding it or adding other herbs of protecting and encircling your house is another way.
Furthermore, covering the top with black wax, turning it upside down and hiding it somewhere in your house are all other options you can also imply in the future.
IMO, it just differs whether its more of a European or African based tradition you follow or the energies you'd like to work with. I have read urine in northern grimoires being used as well. Roman soldiers would piss in wells in Druidic conquered sites as a way to curse their water. So, I think it's a double edged sword which is why the enchantment is so empowerment.
Thank you for sharing your herbal ingredients, I will have to try them sometime soon.
Many Blessings,
CerridwensBrews.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Those are super cute and they look pretty compact, what, about a inch tall?
The one for a good nights sleep I could use, perhaps tweaking your recipe to add Valerian and Chamomile to ensure restful sleep.

Witch bottles for protecting the home frequently have things like shards of glass, nails, pins, screws, razorblades...that sort of thing with the inclusion of said body liquid buried at front and back doors. But protective herbs to enhance couldn't hurt!
bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
stephanie robinson

firebirdflys wrote:Those are super cute and they look pretty compact, what, about a inch tall?
The one for a good nights sleep I could use, perhaps tweaking your recipe to add Valerian and Chamomile to ensure restful sleep.

Witch bottles for protecting the home frequently have things like shards of glass, nails, pins, screws, razorblades...that sort of thing with the inclusion of said body liquid buried at front and back doors. But protective herbs to enhance couldn't hurt!
bb, FF
Yeah, they are just under an inch tall since I was also thinking of making them into neck charms for the protection bottle, the little bottles i made here were personal protection so its a little milder. Made for them to keep their mental and physical being safe and protected.
Iam waiting on larger bottles for my house and home protection. I have added witches dust also to enhance some of the affects of a sweeter love jar I did and it worked beautifully. I'm still experimenting with herbs and slowly gathering a collection so should be able to make more elaborate jars soon.
They are just so easy and cute. I would recommend to anyone just starting out
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Where do you get the little bottles?
I used to get those small ginseng bottles at the health food store for like a quick shot of the herb, you could get maybe 20? in a box or buy them individually, they would be great to use.
I'm always trying to think of ways to re-use stuff.
They look real fun to make. Thanks for sharing :fairy:
BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
stephanie robinson

firebirdflys wrote:Where do you get the little bottles?
I used to get those small ginseng bottles at the health food store for like a quick shot of the herb, you could get maybe 20? in a box or buy them individually, they would be great to use.
I'm always trying to think of ways to re-use stuff.
They look real fun to make. Thanks for sharing :fairy:
BB, FF
I got there here as a pack of 10 they come from the UK so if you live in America, it might be pretty expensive postage but you might be able to find different ones on etsy

https://www.etsy.com/uk/your/purchases/ ... ew_receipt
Last edited by Firebird on Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tapatalk signature advertisement. please remove
Goldfish

Post by Goldfish »

I do this once a year for myself. Almost time to renew it.

Collect all the ingredients you need to complete the spell.

I use a small wide mouth mason jar.

Step1

Fill the bottle with ingredients to protect.

Salt, Iron Nails, and Garlic Cloves.

and say "these are to protect me from all who wish me ill "

Step 2

Fill the bottle with ingredients to entagle, confuse, and delay.

Tangled Red String, Screws, and White Rice.

and say " these are to slow down, confuse, and delay all who wish me ill "

Step 3

Fill the bottle with ingredients to punish.

Sour Vinegar, Hot Peppers, and Thumb Tacks

and say "these are to punish all who wish me ill"

Step 4

Fill the bottle with ingredients to make the bottle a "decoy of me"

Hair, Spit, and Urine.

Step 5

Chant / Pray the purpose of the bottle into the bottle . . . ( repeat three times )

I make this bottle . . .

to protect me from all who wish me ill
to slow down, confuse, and delay all who wish me ill
to punish all who wish me ill

. . . and quickly close the the bottle tightly. (after repeating it the third time )

Step 6

Bury where it won't be found.

It's Done, Walk away and don't look back.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”