Side effect of love spell?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
newwitchX

Side effect of love spell?

Post by newwitchX »

Warning: English isn't my first language so if the language is terrbile... Please forgive me :D .

So awhile ago I casted a love spell on a specific person (i know, shouldn't have). If it's important, sadly we don't contact anymore. And weird things started to happen. FIrstly, I felt literally nothing. The fun started the next day. I was feeling so anxionus and insecure. I have never felt that way in my whole life. Like I could tell that someting bad is about to happen. It was literall pain in my heart. Also I was vomiting every other day without a reason and I was feeling so tired... like I could sleep whole day and night. Then, I started to have some bruises on my legs, I couldn't tell how I got them. Then, I hurt my nose and leg. I have always been clumsy but now it's like I can do a step without hurting myself. And I couldn't get my room warm for like two days. Do you think it's just me overreacting or it's something more serious?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Side effect of love spell?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Spell casting isn’t something anyone is going to do well without some study and meditation preparation to stabilize their effort. Magic is moving focused energy and it is like live ammunition. You wrote that you knew you shouldn’t have but did anyway. I think that all it made happen was anxiety. So ground your energy. A doctor told me that deep breathing and focusing on some stable object helps calm anxiety attacks, so place your attention on something visible right in front of you when these feelings get uncomfortable. It’s similar to how dancers focus on a single stationary spot to keep their balance. Chamomile and mint teas calm the stomach. 15-20 minutes of sunlight whenever there’s sunshine strengthens us. Sunlight (ultraviolet light) kills a lot of sickness & gives us free vitamin D to strengthen immunity. C, D & Zinc are immune supporting vitamins. Read labels & follow directions.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I too think you may have talked yourself into some anxiety.
Maybe try a "cancelling that spell", spell? I don't know if that has ever been done??? :surprisedwitch: I just made it up right now but it makes sense in my mind.
Take it back...there must be something out there to that tune.
Also, lots of folks aren't feeling well, Perhaps you have a cold. The tea Spirit mentioned will help, valerian is good too, Better in capsule than in tea though. All roots have a grounding effect.
Please swing by the intro section next time you log on and let us know a bit about your path, and Merry Meet!
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

There’s an easy cancelling spell. You name a candle for the spell to be undone, stand it in its own wax in a dish with enough water to cover the bottom of the candle. Set intent & light the candle. Let it burn completely and when it reaches the water the candle and the deed are extinguished

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”