Invitation to EUTM members

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Invitation to EUTM members

Post by SpiritTalker »

I invite all members of our forum to post a spell, a meditation or a ritual for well-being of our communities.

Mandalas for well-being spell

“With these colors and childlike play well-being is here today”

. Print a mandala. https://www.free-mandalas.net/
. Name it for your goal.
. Meditate and color it while thinking of the goal
. Burn or shred the finish design to set the energy free

What are your ideas?
NeverMoonAWerewolf

Re: Invitation to EUTM members

Post by NeverMoonAWerewolf »

I'll post something later today, or tomorrow, as I am just developing a ritual for it.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

1. Well what I always am doing lately is turquoise candles... engrave Mercury, Neptune, Moon (Maybe Uranus too) signs, write clean air fresh water, clean communication, purify waters and so on. I let that burn.

2. Immunity system is like police so if to defeat virus you need to see it defeated (like masters of the old were breaking bricks, shooting arrows they already saw it broken or thrust deep prior to action taking place) so uplift that confidence. I'd rather push confidence that you can destroy vermin than holding on to prayers of blessings only.

3. Embrace destruction as part of life's cycles.
Theory of new age had it that reason we had no big shifts was that people can learn with as little suffering to pay as possible.
Things of improvement got totally stagnant lately creating only pain. Species dying out, trees growing weak as wireless cuts their aura and so on. ...there will always be part of me praying for destruction of this stagnant nonsense.

The ghost of dread in the air is contrarious to all of these endeavours.
Paralysed in fear? Grow confidence that you can destroy it and nourish acceptance and wisdom.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
JennAdeleK

Post by JennAdeleK »

created by JennAdeleK
created by JennAdeleK
wholeness and balance.jpg (14.09 KiB) Viewed 2763 times
Here is a custom created sigil I finished recently in charged (spell-crafted) acrylics for an artwork submission. The sigil is copyrighted with/by me, but I don't mind if someone wants to use it privately (not for sale or redistribution) to help generate a sense of "Wholeness & Abundance."

Energies worked into the sigil include mental harmony, emotional balance, wholeness of self, hope, creative flow, and overall physical balance...

Blessings!
"Everyone deserves the chance to fly!"
~Wicked~
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

These are good. Keep ‘em coming :D
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

A local fellow is putting up strings of lights. He says the world is dark right now so spread light. I like it. :D
I’m putting a battery candle in my front window right now.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Being hold up in the house, I've been working on several projects.
Painted my new altar top!
A reminder that all things cycle. SMIB
Triskelion altar top
Triskelion altar top
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Nice... cycle and stir. I'm curious how you perceive it.
Why some say Triskelion is of crone goddess?
also
Do you agree with claim that it serves to stir things up?
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
NeverMoonAWerewolf

Simple ritual for troubled times (good to prepare for a larger one,too)

1. Take a vanilla scented candle,or a candle and vanilla oil or incense. Those tea lights are perfect. Place in the middle of your ritual space and light/burn it. Vanilla is the "normal"scent,the standard flavor. It stands for what you perceive to be a simple, average and desirable in your environment but what is now missing.

2. Create a circle or pentagram around the center. If you have the space you can place yourself within it. This is to gather the "normal" - the essence of vanilla - within the circle. f you do not usually do that,imagine a bubble around you and the ritual space.

3. Meditate on what you consider an average,comfortable, simple situation for yourself. At the moment, this would probably mean things like being able to be with other people, going shopping without worry something is missing, and being able to go to work without fear of the virus. It is important that you do not wish for everything to "be back to normal" because our normal was generally rather bad, considering the state of the world.

4. When you are sure you have everything pictured, exchange the vanilla candle/scents gradually with rose scent. With a candle,you place a second candle, with oils and incense you add, letting the scents mingle and rose slowly grow stronger than the scent of vanilla.Rose scent stands for the transfer of pain into purpose, for our hearts opening to the possibilities (to bring back basic normal), purity of the spirit and also closure.

5. Visualize how things even out, life can be lived again and the crisis passes. Imagine ways how humanity can make it better now (or whatever else could improve if using it for a different situation).

If you have time or smaller candles, wait until they burned all down, same for incense. It is actually ok to fall asleep in or next to the circle. You might get interesting dreams.
NeverMoonAWerewolf

firebirdflys wrote:Being hold up in the house, I've been working on several projects.
Very very beautiful!
JennAdeleK

Post by JennAdeleK »

firebirdflys wrote:Being hold up in the house, I've been working on several projects.
So beautiful!!!! Well done!!!! :flyingwitch:
~Wicked~
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

These are cool. :). Really cool.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I gotta say Jenn, your painting reminds me very much of the Goddess who stepped across the river and her child was born, very cool!
everyone has really good stuff here. We can heal in this time of Spring!

@Sapphire. I see the Triskelion as the patterns across the brew within the cauldron of life, death and rebirth. Each spiral takes you in and out of a lifetime and as you see it is never ending. The point in the center being the foci of the mandala, the place where the switch is made, "From this life to the Next!" It can be a Crone Goddess symbol though I don't really look upon it as stirring in a bad way. Much like the time just before rebirth, the chaos and frenzy of bringing a life into this world is much like the energy just before spring and the quickening.
BB, Firebird

Thanks for all the compliments :oops:
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
JennAdeleK

Post by JennAdeleK »

firebirdflys wrote:I gotta say Jenn, your painting reminds me very much of the Goddess who stepped across the river and her child was born, very cool!
everyone has really good stuff here. We can heal in this time of Spring!

@Sapphire. I see the Triskelion as the patterns across the brew within the cauldron of life, death and rebirth. Each spiral takes you in and out of a lifetime and as you see it is never ending. The point in the center being the foci of the mandala, the place where the switch is made, "From this life to the Next!" It can be a Crone Goddess symbol though I don't really look upon it as stirring in a bad way. Much like the time just before rebirth, the chaos and frenzy of bringing a life into this world is much like the energy just before spring and the quickening.
BB, Firebird

Thanks for all the compliments :oops:
You are so kind! Thank you so much!!! :D
~Wicked~
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Some ways to cope with home confinement are things like do a home and self cleansing, watch your favorite witchy home videos, work on your BOS, dust off that hobby you’d packed away. If we’re not in a densely populated part of a city we can go outdoors for exercise & not socialize. And gosh, some possible uninterrupted ops to read and research your craft.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”