Invitation to EUTM members

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Greek_Male_Witch

Re: Invitation to EUTM members

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

I created this incantation but I lack a ritual so if anyone wants to contribute, do so...my thinking is that we all should cast this spell...my theory is that if we get 100 people to say this spell effectively, we will see a result! :) so please do so...
here is the incantation I came up with :)

"I call upon the powers of creation
The almighty Source of Everything
in the name of Archangel Raphael, in the name
of Jesus, in the name of all Healing Spirits of All the Universes
to bring this virus to its knees and end its cycle now.
With harm to none, so mote it be."
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Invitation to EUTM members

Post by SpiritTalker »

Following on GMW’s idea, i was reminded of a 2 minute ritual for when we get up - a Sun & Earth salutation & greeting the four directions. It’s nice if you can get out doors or stand where you can see it & open a window. Take a few seconds to think of the details.

Face the East and gently stretch your arms above your head & say
. Hail to Sol, the Sun, bringer of light, warmth and life.

Bend over or stoop down & touch the ground & say
. Hail to Gaia, the Earth, our Mother, with thanks for all you give to us

Straighten up, take a few belly-deep breaths, inhaling through the nose & exhaling through the mouth, & then say
. Greetings to Air, bringer of breath, of breezes & weather, of new ideas, be welcome here.

Face toward the south
. Greetings to Fire, little brother of the Sun, and giver of vitality, be welcome.

Face west
. Greetings to Water, soft mist & rains, rivers & seas, washing fresh & clean, be welcome here.

Face north
. Greetings to Little Earth, to solids of wood & stone, the flesh & bone of all creatures, be welcome.

Extend your arms outward
. Greetings to my soul for without You I cannot Be. All are welcome - I honor and salute you all.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”