Chalice & Blade Candle Spells

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Chalice & Blade Candle Spells

Post by SpiritTalker »

Recopied post from General Questions WC & Magic
mangosandy82 wrote:I am wanting to do a candle spell but I don't know which one to do. What was your first candle spell and how was the outcome?
My go-to candle spell method is a single white, taper candle, etched with a target name, DOB & sigil of the goal. Or I’d write the sigil (or petition) on paper, anoint the candle & dab the paper (:-:) with oil & lay it under the candle. Know the goal, feel it in the belly & push to charge the candle with intent; light it & let it burn completely. Paper would be burned before the candle finished burning. They can be used with the Chalice & Blade spells below.

(If it didn’t work I wouldn’t keep using it :wink: )

Sigil: use scratch paper & write the goal in a few present tense words. Cross out vowels & duplicate consonants. Form an artsy glyph with the remaining consonants, draw a circle around it. Cut out the encircled glyph. Burn or shred it to release it’s power. Ash has uses in additional, related spells or can be cooled & put in the trash, but my favorite disposal means is to use ash in the garden or dispose of ash ASAP in the wind, & best on a breezy day for a dash of drama.

An all purpose chant for when the rhyme muse is vacationing:

Earth, air, water, fire,
work you now to my desire.
And may it harm none,
so now it is done

Chalice & Blade

I based this on chalice and blade symbolism after reading the novel “The DaVinci Code.” The chalice and blade are symbolized by the 2 interlocking triangles of the 6-point Star of David. I use whichever triangle seems related to the goal - for ex.
. A triangle of 3 candles, 1-point up /\ forms the alchemical symbol of fire/blade. The fire element is active energy so it activates - makes happen - the condition it’s targeting. The blade commands. The 2 candles at the base would be all-purpose white and the top-point candle would be a color relevant to the goal or simply use 3 red candles for Fire Element’s transformative power.
. A triangle of 3 candles with the single point down \/ forms the alchemical symbol of water/chalice. The water element is passive energy & pacifies - soothes a condition it targets, & the chalice contains energy. This could be used to get rid of a problem. The top corners would be white & the single bottom point-candle would be the color related to the goal, or simply use 3 blue candles for Water’s pacifying, subduing energy.
. If I don’t want to use up my candle stock I’d use the applicable point candle color only & draw the up or down triangle with goal related herbs or string (which I’d burn at the end). In any case the candles used would be “dressed” with olive oil or my recipe blend. Know the goal, feel it in the belly & push to charge the candle with intent; light it & let it burn completely.
. Candle stubs are put in the household trash. Their job is done.
Xeechu

Re: Chalice & Blade Candle Spells

Post by Xeechu »

Whats the intention for this spell? Or is it an all purpose kind of spell?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Chalice & Blade Candle Spells

Post by SpiritTalker »

There are 3 candle spell examples,
. the go-to plain vanilla, all-purpose
. Blade, Element fire /\ to activate any intention or
. Chalice, Element water \/ to pacify a problem.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”