Witchcraft spell against chaos

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Lord_of_Nightmares

Witchcraft spell against chaos

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

I made a post recently, that leans towards Kemeticism but I think is helpful to other witches. It's a candle spell to restore order and balance in one's life. Basically banishing chaos in the form of the Egyptian monster Apep. (I hope this is okay and not against rules because it's intended to be symbolic banishing, chaining, destroying etc Apep/chaos. It's based in Ancient Egyptian practices.)

Post is here: https://thespiralgrovecom.wordpress.com ... nst-chaos/
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
SapphireRoad

Re: Witchcraft spell against chaos

Post by SapphireRoad »

Thank you a lot for this.
I read also the articles you posted as references, because I'm very interested in this
so to quote
https://gnosticwarrior.com/apep.html wrote:The adult worms live in the colons (large intestines) of humans
Reminds me of wormwood said to be getting rid of worms like that. Hence the name.
You might try to smudge with wormwood or spread it around your candle.

Might be called a poisonous to make tea if strong, dilute the wormwood infusion, make a softer tea until your body gets used to it and asks for more.

Thank you very much
Blessed be!
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

Thanks for pointing that out. Ancient people and this is cross cultural, would confuse snakes and worms because of the similarities. I never connected it, but seeing Apep or parasitic worms as forms of chaos for humanity makes sense! I believe Apep is probably connected to it.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Lady_Lilith wrote:I never connected it, but seeing Apep or parasitic worms as forms of chaos for humanity makes sense! I believe Apep is probably connected to it.
I've been thinking about this a lot and did not know what to tell you. Connected definitely.
Still might have some deadly snakes around too.

Intestine things are a phenomenon with what we eat. Mediterranean food which is dry and has antiseptic spices is good while sugar+milk incredibly bad.
Coffee's nice but green tea instead of extra cups of coffee can do the trick and fend off craving for sweets. Well it's also a question of quality of that tea and making it strong enough.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”