How to make a sucessful ritual bath

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
theurgic

How to make a sucessful ritual bath

Post by theurgic »

Hi guys. So, I'm going to teach you how to make a sucessful ritual bath if you are initiated.
If are not initiated, the ritual can have karmic consequences and may not have the results that you desire.

First, you prepare all of the ingredients, the candle(s), the incense and a tub with hot water if it's winter time.
There are plenty of ritual baths you can perform. Love ritual baths, prosperity & money ritual baths, protection baths, purification baths, etc.

You light the incense first. This is crucial. You do not light the candle before the incense.
After, you light the candle. Always use a white candle. Never use a blue, red, black, green candle. That is not necessary and can have consequences, results that you might not desire.

You move your hands through the hot water and call in the aquatic deities, address them your full name, date of birth and ask for their help respectfully and with graditude. Afterwards, you should feel a calm presence and some noises (don't be scared, they're good deities).

You start adding in the ingredients. Per example, for a money ritual bath: mint leaves, bay leaves, cinnamon, camomile, etc.
Per example, for a love ritual bath: rose petals, rose oil, cinnamon, any ingredient with love and passion spiritual properties.

After you're done with adding in the ingredients, you say what you intend to get out of the bath according to the spiritual properties of the ingredients.

You step into the bath, relax, meditate a bit if you like and if you have enough spiritual growth you might enter into trance and even see your body with your eyes closed and the deities on your side. You can meditate on your wishes aswell during the ritual bath.

After you're done, you thank the aquatic deities for their help and assistance respectfully and with graditude and empty the bath. You leave the ingredients in the bath, let the incense and candle burn /fully/. Do not blow out the candle or the job will be cut and you will have no results.

The final step. You let yourself dry naturally, with no towel. You spread the ingredients all throughout your body to clean the chakras. The chakras have a lot to do with this. Per example, in the lower stomach area, the sexual chakra.

After the candle has burned itself out, you clean the bath and stash all the ingredients in a safe container.

Follow these steps and you will have EVERYTHING you want. But do not treat the aquatic deities disrespectfully (do drugs, commit crimes, do sex) in the next 48 hours.

Follow these steps for sucessful results.

Blessings!
Karmic consequences come when the intentions are evil.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: How to make a sucessful ritual bath

Post by SpiritTalker »

Interesting post, theurgic. I'd like to ask does it matter in what path the bather has been initiated? Many solitaries are self dedicated so wouldn't qualify, y'know if that was what you meant. And Ive often wondered IF it effects the water spirits if the water is processed thru a filter treatment plant with chlorine & fluoride? Someone might use only well water. Any ideas? And would you comment on why lighting incense (air) before a white candle (fire) is required please. What's it's meaning here? You'd stressed its importance & I'd want to understand. Thanks for sharing.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

SpiritTalker wrote:And would you comment on why lighting incense (air) before a white candle (fire) is required please.
When I'm going to prepare new candles and space is rather dense I smudge first because smudging is a bit more "to get rid of" and candle is a bit more "to invite".
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Ohhh- that makes sense. Thanx.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

It may depend on tradition, If you ascribe east to air and your tradition starts it's circle in the east. But then I wouldn't draw the water until after the candle. Air, fire, water, earth. Drop a stone into the bath. :fairy:

Also, I would be cautious using cinnamon in a bath, it can burn sensitive areas. A stick may be ok but oil, no-no.
Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Cinnamon candles or wax warmers might br nice for ambience.
Daughter of Sekhmet
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Yeh, I was thinking of putting the loose herbs in a mesh bag to reduce the mess & using cinnamon stick or chunks. I wondered if the elemental sequence crossed over paths.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”