A Spell To Keep A Job?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Greek_Male_Witch

A Spell To Keep A Job?

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hello fellow Witches!

I have a question, in Greece there are these programs that last 8 months and you work those 8 months getting paid and stuff, after the 8 months the program might get an extension which would be amazing if it happened for my mother, we need that job very much and also, trying to keep her there does not violate someone else's chance, because there won't be anymore programs like this one, which means after my mother leaves that program, nobody else will get in...

I need a spell to maybe cause the extension of the program so my mother can keep working there, there would be an extension but the new government decided that poor people do not need jobs or something...anyway...can you think of any spell or something that I could modify for this situation?

My main request is: A Spell so my mother can keep her job...(I just explained the situation to give you a bit of background)

anything that could help? please share!!!

Thank you!!! :flyingwitch: :flyingwitch:
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: A Spell To Keep A Job?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi GMW - you've been a long time member of this chat board so I'm going to assume you know how to do a candle spell. I feel the simple spells work best for the greatest needs because we don't get distracted. Dress the candle with oil & sprinkle alfalpha &/or basil around the base. Let your mind know your moms employed in that job or one better. Dispose of the spent candle stub in the trash & sprinkle the herbs someplace she'll step in it on the way to work.
Greek_Male_Witch

thank you... :) you're right simplicity is usually the key!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Use things that are associated with longevity, a fossil comes to mind, I have a sequoia wand I use when I requesting things that are long lived.
Some things like that to add to your circle.
BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
barker

Post by barker »

Magic for others is really interesting. You have a place for them in your heart, that place is honest. Then the spell: an affirmation that "work is good" is all it takes. And a little compassionate understanding. "So mote it be."
Greek_Male_Witch

I really hope she gets the job but so far I haven't seen results even though I tried a spell...
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Firebird - what are the other things associated with longevity?
SpiritTalker wrote:Let your mind know your moms employed in that job or one better.
Indeed. Magic has side effects so it'd be best to just let it flourish and grow a bit wildly outside the box you set for it, my friend.

Blessed be

EDIT: I mean, I know life's a bit tough in Greece https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/i ... rrency=EUR
but if you keep the optimistic mind and reinforce it with some force, it is always possible to grow yourself to a better job & income.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
Greek_Male_Witch

it seems that my mother actually wanted to rest a bit after the job, so the Universe was doing her a favor :) its all ok, thanks for the advices!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

:D that's good to know

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”