Revealing the Beast spell, or 'True Colors'

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Neha_rose

Revealing the Beast spell, or 'True Colors'

Post by Neha_rose »

This is my first spell that will affect and is directed toward another person, so I would really appreciate any advice! I would like to do it during the waning moon tonight or tomorrow (I'm on the East coast in the US).

I was involved with someone who made me believe he was a good person and that we would be together. There was back and forth, and most of the time with him affected me incredibly negatively. He is like a dark cloud but there is something about him that really enchants women- I know this because I reached out to different women he'd told me about and we all had the same experience. Their stories all surprised me and confirmed that someone I believed was honest is a liar and a thief. We all had the same story, too, and he'd told us the same lines.

This isn't a revenge spell. I wouldn't even consider it justice- it's mainly uncovering the man behind the mask to prevent any other people from buying into it. Because he's hurt a lot of women. I don't want to screw him over, just show his true colors and the person he has been to those around him and everyone who crosses paths with him.

I've waited a few weeks to heal before deciding to do a spell on this. So my question is, anyone done a spell like this? Any advice? Do you think it's a bad idea? I did a reading on it this morning and learned it will be a step toward my own personal sovereignty. I read that dark moon spells are incredibly powerful and I am a bit intimidated by that, so I'll likely do the spell during the waning moon unless someone here has another perspective.

Thank you for reading this! I hope you're having a good day.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Revealing the Beast spell, or 'True Colors'

Post by SpiritTalker »

This could be a very useful spell to many & it's a good addition; it would have been helpful to have put a spell in the spell-section so more people looking for spells will read it.

Maybe it can be moved there when a mod has some time.
Neha_rose

Post by Neha_rose »

I'm not sure what the spell will be yet! I was wondering if there's any phrasing I should use or avoid using. Like I said, first spell that impacts someone else so I'm feeling a little nervous. I'm reading spells in Judika Illes' books and trying to get inspired by the ones she's collected. The spell will definitely mention 'for the highest good' because I don't want to mess up his life, I just want to wake him up to see the path of destruction he's made and to prevent anyone from being fooled by him again.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Ya know...as much as I feel your pain and completely understand where you are coming from, you would still be manipulating the will of another.
I'm on the fence about these kinds of spells, while it makes perfect sense that these abusive type should stop what they are doing, from an ethical witch perspective we shouldn't act.
Things you could do may be more along the lines of protection. In your spell you could say something to the effect that whosoever may become involved with this fellow in the future and find themselves to be trouble because of him may step into this shield of protection that you could create, for the greatest good of all. This is where a freezer spell might work with the premise that any **** he tries will be frozen (and therefore stopped) before it ever arrives at you. Problem with freezer spells is the power goes out. You might want to erect a cloak of invisibility or a shield of some sort so that his **** cannot find you or that it's reflected off. That is one of my personal favorites...reflect off and back to him, then he is only getting what the dished out, and not anything you tried to prevent him from doing.

In the meanwhile I'll move this to spells

BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”