Passion Panacea

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
stormofwind

Passion Panacea

Post by stormofwind »

I heard about this kind of love spell is this fake?
because the price is really outrageous..
HopefulChild

Re: Passion Panacea

Post by HopefulChild »

I feel that love spells are a wasted effort. This is only my opinion so don't be discouraged. This is just information for consideration.

If believe that the Universe isn't random, then there are points in time that are influenced by forces other than causality and action/reaction. If you accept that, then you can accept that magic and spells are a tool in nudging influence, or asking for influence from the universe and other forms of intelligence in that universe.

If you believe that free will is a fundamental element of reality then you have to consider that the best possible outcome of a love spell is for the universe and intelligent beings inside that universe have an option, upon your request for influence, to nudge you and another person toward a point where you can intersect and possibly meet, and possibly develop a relationship.

If your idea of a love spell is something that compels another soul to "need you" then you should really consider spending more time thinking about what love means to you and what your concept of love means to your life as a whole.

Controlling someones behavior, and suppressing their free will, is pretty horrible. Emotional Slavery doesn't sound very romantic.

The fastest path to being loved, is to love yourself. Accept who you are, make decisions about who you want to be and commit to your truth of life. Love is magnetic. You can attract and repel both positive and negative. When you are balanced though, 2 partners can be drawn toward each other across any distance and the bond can be so strong that you are nearly impossible to pull apart.

Of course I am biased because I have met my soul partner and I'm drowning in the gooshy love bubble we have together.

I hope you find the answers you are looking for, and take the time to really know and love yourself.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

"Stop looking for love, start doing what you love, and love will somehow mingle itself into your path."
- Random source on the internet

HopefulChild wrote:When you are balanced though, 2 partners can be drawn toward each other across any distance and the bond can be so strong that you are nearly impossible to pull apart.
Some of us might have the punishment for learning magic, or if you like 'dark side of the occult' in such fashion that by developing psychic abilities you see your beloved soul prior to meeting her.
What would you do then?
I agree with what I quote from you, a bit of a mystery how to attune to it correctly.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
HopefulChild

Post by HopefulChild »

I would commit to some consistency rituals. Devotionals and dedications to help me stay the path, and make the best choices for myself. Sympathetic requests from ancestors or deities who have a benevolent nature and are willing to lend some energy to your path in the long term. Just small requests consistently over time, nothing too dramatic. These wouldn't even need a circle or preparation.
Then stick to it and apply will and not wish.
Hope isn't a source of enduring energy in my opinion. Hope is just a wish, and wishes are passive and fleeting. Every culture with magic, agrees that the engine of magic is the will of the practitioner.

In your specific statement SL, if you know the face of your future, then really you are just using your will to be patient and to make sure you are in the right place, when you need to be. Yes?
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Dedication rituals and strengthening the determination are sound and beautiful.

Patience is the lock-pick while wisdom is the key. I don't see it as future, I think prison of perpetual repetition requires wisdom - a shift in attitude that rewrites one's life in a nanosecond.
I admire your statement about persistently making correct decisions but I thought the statement I quoted from you was about the mysteries of wisdom.

Deities to support are good to protect from external distraction, but I think the quest is about the inner attitude to be set correctly.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Your topic title would suggest a remedy for passion, like you wish to be cured of passion. That doesn't sound right. We all need passion in our life, for something.
Always be wary of anyone who would charge big bucks for a spell, I looked around at this particular one and it would seem some woman has the market on this flowery name and I also found all kinds of conflicting reviews on her. I would deal with a person, in person and not on-line.
In short when casting a love spell, start with ones self. When this is accomplished love will come/be there.

BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”