Open message fo all Witches.

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Shekinah

Open message fo all Witches.

Post by Shekinah »

Humans are an endangered species. We are not behaving well nor are we playing well with others. We stand, one day at a time, on the precipice of disaster and global annihilation.
We should work together to harness the power of Magick to influence human consciousness to create a more peaceful and stable world and to save Gaia from human plunder.
Magick is the manipulation of Quantum physics to allow conscious intention to influence probabilities in the physical world. Mental imagery is the key to all Magick and is where every construct begins. We may be able to influence the behavior of global humanity with a metaphysical projection of an appropriate thought Sigil (image that imparts an idea). Consciousness is a collective entanglement in which at a deep level we are ONE.
What if we solicit all who meditate or engage in spiritual communication to focus on a single image coincidental with their interludes of introspection and communion, might we propagate positive mindfulness throughout the population? One suggestion might be to conjure a mental image of self and humanity hugging the philosophical "Tree of Life". Throughout history trees have been credited to temper the human spirit, inspire magnificent thoughts, enlightenment and eureka moments. Trees are not just things, they demonstrate consciousness, we share DNA with them and we know there is a form of chemical communication throughout a forest, Witches call this "The Green Man" Spirit of the forest.

So let us resolve to spread the message to Pagan, Wizard, Wiccan and Witch to employ our visualization skills to envision humanity hugging trees and connecting with the Green Man Spirit thereby sending into Ethereal Spaces positive energies to moderate and subdue human negativity and lust for violence. We should use our command of Magick to propagate thoughts of peace love, serenity and global harmony throughout the human collective. We need to be exemplars of the Divine human potential and the Gods/Goddesses we communicate with and aspire to become. Failure to survive ourselves should not be an option.

Namaste
Shekinah
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Open message fo all Witches.

Post by Firebird »

I'm in. Do you have a specific sigil in mind?
I really glad you brought this up Shekinah, considering at the rate were traveling right now, the future looks terrible for those who will come after us. AND the time is short.
I Urge you folks to view this video from the Unitarian Universalist General Assembly, they just met over the last several days In Washington state. This minister starts off a bit slow but stick with it, her message is huge. The video is long, (but the portion to see is of The Rev Lindi Ramsden) move the minute counter to 1:22:45, that where her sermon is.
https://www.uua.org/ga/off-site/2019/worship/slt

As in the Cad Goddeu, the" battle of the trees" it makes me think they have the memory of the ancients and of other times, worlds and realms. There are many interpretations of that poem, but the connection we have with them is not well documented. Can it be that they will be the warriors that save us from this impending doom?(or what ever you want to call it)

We need to act.
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I can get my head around a foliage mask image. I'd need a sigil to be explained so I can get it.
Silas Nightfall

Post by Silas Nightfall »

I’m in. Let me know what you need from me.
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

For me as empath and lightbringer or cabal I been called many things..
I believe only bravest and strongest souls will survive the outcome..
When it ever it comes..
For empath , mind I have taught you cannot save everyone..
And only few will listen..
Of those few a new world will begin of peace and serenity
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

IMO the NWO is cut throat elitist survivalism & forever looking over the shoulder to see who's coming at your back. It can't end while 2 remain standing. However, healing the planet just makes sense no matter the philosophy that prompts it.

After re-reading the OP i don't think Shekinah was suggesting a group meditation but more of an individual effort within our magical work &/or daily routines.
ThunderFog

Post by ThunderFog »

Hope shekinah doesnt mind but I'm looking through some of his posts, this seems cool in theory but I dont think there's going to be enough, either way throwing a little bit of positivity into world couldnt hurt
The ability to question our way of thinking is what shows our intelligence.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”