Getting back together spell [need assistance]

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Flymainly

Getting back together spell [need assistance]

Post by Flymainly »

Hello all,

Forgive me if a similar question has been asked... I did try to research before asking but couldn't find what I was looking for.

I hope the title of this forum doesn't steer advisors away.

To explain what I am looking for. My partner and I had been together for a long time. We broke up due to a stupid fight and some stupid things said. I've checked my books, I've had a look and spells within the forum but the spells are to bring back a lost love, find a new one and other similar things. My situation is... we are still in contact, we still see each other occasionally, forgiveness has been given as far as words are concerned anyway... so it's not a reunion or lost love spell. I know he still loves me, I know he misses me... so I don't need things like that, besides I'm not asking to mess with free will. My partner is a very stubborn person, even though he still feels things he wouldn't do anything out of pure pride, or through caring what other people think.

So, i'm looking for a spell of sorts to get rid of those things as mentioned above that are keeping us apart.

I'm not new to Magicks, I have done a number of spells and rituals, but i've never done 'love spells' before... I want to get it right, so wanted some advice :)

I've gotten far on my own and I think we are meant t be together. So i would just like to attempt in asking for some help from the goddess, but if it fails then I will know that it happened for a reason i guess! lol

Thanks for reading :fairy:
corvidus

Re: Getting back together spell [need assistance]

Post by corvidus »

Maybe a remove obstacle spell, or make offerings to Ganesha?
barker

Post by barker »

That's anxiety, according to medicine... that's destiny, according to magic. Dream.
Flymainly

Post by Flymainly »

corvidus wrote:Maybe a remove obstacle spell, or make offerings to Ganesha?

Thank you for your help smiley_dance

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”