Spell for Stress Relief?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
PearlGirl

Spell for Stress Relief?

Post by PearlGirl »

Hello all,
I know that magic isn't a bandaid or a quick fix at all and that it is a tool. With that in mind, I was hoping someone could help me find a spell for stress relief. I don't handle stress well and I'm in a very tricky transitional period. I just graduated college and am currently living with my parents helping them fix our house to get ready to sell and move to Tennessee where I will then begin my life (career wise).
My stress has manifested into physical symptoms - today I just found out I have shingles - at 22 years old! The doctor said it had to be due to extreme stress and it isn't normal for someone as young as me to get shingles. This was kind of a wake up call that I need to figure out a way to deal with my stress. I'm talking to my doctor, I've been trying different things that are supposed to help people relax (such as yoga, hobbies, etc.) and it's just not working.
As I said before, I agknowledge that I can't just wave a hand and get rid of all my stress. I am just hoping for something to help me while I attempt to deal with this stress.
Thank you!
corvidus

Re: Spell for Stress Relief?

Post by corvidus »

I know a good one:

Make a cup of Holy Basil (Rama Tulsi) tea and set it on your altar (or some other significant place). Say a prayer over it, that all your stress will be alleviated and the like, the words are up to you. Invoke whichever spirits or gods of healing you may be interested in. Drink the tea.

Do this for 7 days in a row.
moonlass

Post by moonlass »

Grad student here so I know a thing or two about stress... I've found meditating in a lake works but if you don't have a lake handy a bathtub with Epsom salts, cedarwood oil, orange oil, and tea tree oil can work just as well. It's usually cleaner too.
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Luckilly! I have subscribed on Rose Ariadne site (a site with spells and stuff) and they send some newsletters that contain spells, I have used most of them and they work. So here's the one for stress (I haven't tried it yet)

The "By The Light Of My Little Candle Flame" Relaxation Ritual

All you need is:

* A quiet home

* A candle

* Your favorite incense

STEP 1: Wait for your house to be quite, at night. Sit at your kitchen table (or your altar) and light a white candle.

STEP 2: Light your favorite incense from the flame on the candle.

STEP 3: Sit quietly for 3 minutes and stare at the flame. Watch it glow and dance softly in invisible air currents... as you project all of the things that are bothering you into it.

STEP 4: Repeat once every minute, "O little flame of mine, I send you my stress, please take it from me. Burn it into the air, and into the clouds, far from this place - no stress to be found."

STEP 5: Once you have said this little chant a 3rd time, think this thought: "Everything you are experiencing in your life right now is temporary. Any pain, or stress, or hurts. It is all being whisked away by the candle flame, and the universe as you sit here. Soon, all will be well again."

I hope it helps!
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I found homeopathic remedies to work well with variations of this virus. The one derived from poison oak works best. (Rhus toxicodendron) Here is a link that lists some of the treatments. They didn't put down hypericum perforatum, but that works well for the pain as it runs along the nervous system.
Hope you feel better soon :fairy:
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
PearlGirl

Post by PearlGirl »

Thank you all so much! I have tried a few and had pretty good luck! Sorry for the late reply!
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

firebirdflys wrote:I found homeopathic remedies to work well with variations of this virus. The one derived from poison oak works best. (Rhus toxicodendron) Here is a link that lists some of the treatments. They didn't put down hypericum perforatum, but that works well for the pain as it runs along the nervous system.
Hope you feel better soon :fairy:
Blessings, Firebird

Hi FF!
I Can’t seem to find the link.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

:fairy: well now I cannot find it :| sorry
But here is a different one and they do list hypericum.
I find hypericum and rhus tox work pretty well on their own.
FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”