Strong spell to banish Fears/Phobias?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
vivianne_lefay

Strong spell to banish Fears/Phobias?

Post by vivianne_lefay »

Hello fellow wiccans,

I have been trying to help a man I love banish his fear of intimacy and commitment. The situation is very complex, his ex-fiance cheated on him with his best friend. It was very ugly and it left a huge emotional scar on him, a deep trauma. I really feel his love for me and his struggle with his own demons, but it's a constant battle and he seems to be on the losing end. He is deeply depressed and suicidal because of it. The more he loves me the more he fears being with me. I've tried everything I know to help him heal, but to no avail... It's beyond what I know right now. I need a stronger spell to banish this fear from him and make his heart heal again so that he can be happy again. We may not end up together, that's life, but I utterly do wish to help him. No one deserves to suffer like this.

I just hope any of you out there responds to this post and answers my prayers.

Blessed Be
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Strong spell to banish Fears/Phobias?

Post by SpiritTalker »

I'm not answering your prayers as you would wish. A spell is not the answer for emotional waking. The past was as a bad dream. He has to wake up.

Um, sorry ... This is weird. That paragraph literally typed itself while I was thinking of a different reply. Shrug. Ill let it stand. Take it as you will.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

He was lied to and that is the base of his fear. He knows that anyone is capable of little white lies, great huge lies and statistics {which don't come into play in this, just being concise}. He knows he is capable of telling himself lies and believing them. All I can tell you is tell him that you want to understand and help him heal the pain. Let him know you will always be honest with him, good, bad or indifferent. Make sure you always are. If you don't really want to watch his favorite TV show then say " I'm not real big on watching this {which, deep down, he knows}, but I'll watch it with you so we build more in common." Be gentle, truthful and, most of all, consistent. Good luck, and as your supporting him, we are here to support you.
vivianne_lefay

Post by vivianne_lefay »

SpiritTalker wrote:I'm not answering your prayers as you would wish. A spell is not the answer for emotional waking. The past was as a bad dream. He has to wake up.

Um, sorry ... This is weird. That paragraph literally typed itself while I was thinking of a different reply. Shrug. Ill let it stand. Take it as you will.
I guess the spirits are saying he has to wake up out of this by himself as it is his karmic duty maybe. I understand you. I know spells aren't always the answer. I was just trying to help a human being suffering the way I know how but sometimes there are things that aren't meant for us to mend.
vivianne_lefay

Post by vivianne_lefay »

planewalker wrote:He was lied to and that is the base of his fear. He knows that anyone is capable of little white lies, great huge lies and statistics {which don't come into play in this, just being concise}. He knows he is capable of telling himself lies and believing them. All I can tell you is tell him that you want to understand and help him heal the pain. Let him know you will always be honest with him, good, bad or indifferent. Make sure you always are. If you don't really want to watch his favorite TV show then say " I'm not real big on watching this {which, deep down, he knows}, but I'll watch it with you so we build more in common." Be gentle, truthful and, most of all, consistent. Good luck, and as your supporting him, we are here to support you.
Thank you for the kind message. <3 I appreciate it.
barker

Post by barker »

It does sound like it must be his time to wake up and heal. I suggest pink light around his aura to recover feelings and patience with others. This sort of problem is an opportunity, I would say.
Ethereal Moon Rose

Post by Ethereal Moon Rose »

If he is depressed and suicidal he needs to see a Dr.

Then and only then would I suggest doing a banishing spell.

Best of luck!
vivianne_lefay

Post by vivianne_lefay »

Ethereal Moon Rose wrote:If he is depressed and suicidal he needs to see a Dr.

Then and only then would I suggest doing a banishing spell.

Best of luck!
He's seeing a Dr...
vivianne_lefay

Post by vivianne_lefay »

barker wrote:It does sound like it must be his time to wake up and heal. I suggest pink light around his aura to recover feelings and patience with others. This sort of problem is an opportunity, I would say.
Thank you for your suggestion.
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

It's a guy thing to evade commitment and the degree of intimacy that suggests commitment. One relinquishes a degree of freedom when domesticated. Remember the origin of the wedding band is the ancient Egyptian slave ring. :lol: If a gentleman is too eager to secure a commitment you better run cuz he is likely hiding a problem.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
vivianne_lefay

Post by vivianne_lefay »

Shekinah wrote:It's a guy thing to evade commitment and the degree of intimacy that suggests commitment. One relinquishes a degree of freedom when domesticated. Remember the origin of the wedding band is the ancient Egyptian slave ring. :lol: If a gentleman is too eager to secure a commitment you better run cuz he is likely hiding a problem.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”