Super Blood Moon

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
LC

Super Blood Moon

Post by LC »

I know full moons gives extra boost, how would a Super Blood Moon effect spells?

How would just a Blood Moon?

How would a Super Moon?
Last edited by Firebird on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please remove your tapatalk signature
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Super Blood Moon

Post by planewalker »

More energy is available. The emotions are extra "charged". In general things are ramped up. It then becomes a matter of using the extra energy effectively. Be careful you don't "over power" your spells. Let things flow in an easy and direct manner.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

What is a blood moon any ways? I thought it just referred to the full moon at the time of culling the herds for winter, and that's done before Yule. But anyhow, full+super+blue+eclipse is about the most lunar momentum we can get.

A lunar eclipse packs a month of moon phases into a couple of hours & the moon turns a dull reddish hue. A super moon is when the earth & moon are closer together, so the their pull on eachother is greater. A blue moon is a second full moon in a calendar month...like a two for one special.
I gotta wonder if scheduling the State of the Union on this moon was deliberately a punch in TPTB eVil eye. Hmm...y'think?
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

I don't think Trump is smart enough to figure that out for himself. I also think there are people on his staff that ARE smart enough and he listens to them.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Oh no doubt. Ever read his tie-color messages? He's always sending subliminimal signals, &'not just with water bottles. But I'm off topic.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I am also of the same understanding as Spirit Talker, blood moons occur before Yule. I have a feeling it is because of the color?
While some are calling this a “blood moon,” the term has a murky definition. At its most technical, a blood moon is a series of four consecutive lunar eclipses or tetrad, which is not the case for the upcoming eclipse. But during a lunar eclipse, the moon’s trek through Earth’s shadow often imparts a red tint from the filtering effects of Earth’s atmosphere, leading to the colloquial description of a “blood red” moon.
Source https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-ne ... MzNzAxOQS2
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Siona

Post by Siona »

Yeah, it's mainly because of the color I think. I feel like calling any total eclipse a blood moon is more of a relatively recent term, or at least I don't remember it being so frequently used in the past. Clicking through the links in the article firebirdflys linked, one of them suggests it was taken from a book published several years back, and it probably just was misunderstood/taken out of context, and spread. Which (again, as the article mentioned), is what happened with 'blue moon' as well, used to mean something different than how it's generally used now.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Yes and I I understand acording to the witches almanac, a true blue moon is 2 full moons within an astrolocical sign. Or like the article mentioned 4 full moons within a season.
A friend also mentioned this
the moment of the Eclipse/Full moon is 5:27 AM , PST, at 12 degrees Leo/Aquarius
Bb, FF
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Here's a bit more info. IT'S TONIGHT!
Think I'll set my alarm for 5ish.
https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/in/usa/los-angeles
Bb Firebird
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
nightshroud

Post by nightshroud »

hmm I don't know when its happening in Oklahoma
The darkness is my friend for I am Nightshroud the darklord.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

It's happening!
Totality is over but it still looks really cool
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Mikayla11

Post by Mikayla11 »

I put all of my stones and crystals in a bowl of water and put them on top of a post where it could get direct moonlight overnight. I'm curious to see what you guys did for the event?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I bundled up because it was friggin' cold! One of my cat's sat next to my feet and solo-meowed nonstop. I think he objected to his tail housing being in the fresh snow. The neighbor's big hound dog answered each meow with a bark on his side of the fence like a duet. By the time of the eclipse, the cloud cover settled in. I could'a stayed in bed with my iPad on my stomach & watched it on YouTube. Better luck next time :)

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”