Chant Break the Rule of Three?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
LC

Chant Break the Rule of Three?

Post by LC »

Would this chant break the rule of three and bring negativity back on me three times? I am not sure if I will use it, but I was curious but I don't want to harm others.

Protection Chant #4: Protection Against Intentional Harm Send back the harm that is put upon me. Send it back to where it came. I do not accept harm to me. Protect me from all that is harmful. Protect me from negativity, and hatred. Protect me from injury and illness. I do not harm others, so others cannot harm me. As I speak it, so shall it be.
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Chant Break the Rule of Three?

Post by planewalker »

To be safe you should just ground it so the earth soaks it up. It may just stay with the person who started it. It may reflect back on you. I honestly don't know.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Here's a slightly different angle:

I refuse all harm. I accept what is beneficial. I transform harm to good energy. I neutralize negativity. I return peace.
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

I question the usefulness of a chant. It is not our verbal commands that materializes anything. Words are only our crutch to facilitate mental imagery that is the actual energy perturbing the Quantum Field. Why chant when you can just as easily create and release a mental image that will waft between worlds. Words do not reach into ethereal spaces.
We may chant when casting our circle but it is the mental imagery that forms the sphere of protection.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
LC

Post by LC »

Thanks all! Are there rules for creating a spell or chant? Certain words?
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

SpiritTalker wrote:Here's a slightly different angle:

I refuse all harm. I accept what is beneficial. I transform harm to good energy. I neutralize negativity. I return peace.
I like this.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

LC wrote:Thanks all! Are there rules for creating a spell or chant? Certain words?

Some words are more powerful than others, so yes. Names of gods and angels, qualities of divine things, etc.

For example, ‘Strength’ is more powerful than ‘Biscuit’
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

There are guidelines:

Use present tense. Ex. "It is" rather than "it will be".
Use positive words.
Avoid using words for the things you don't want to happen.
Pair similar intents/thoughts.

I refuse all harm. + I accept what is beneficial.
I transform harm to good energy. + I neutralize negativity.
I return peace.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Shekinah wrote:I question the usefulness of a chant. It is not our verbal commands that materializes anything. Words are only our crutch to facilitate mental imagery that is the actual energy perturbing the Quantum Field. Why chant when you can just as easily create and release a mental image that will waft between worlds. Words do not reach into ethereal spaces.
We may chant when casting our circle but it is the mental imagery that forms the sphere of protection.
I'm going to have to disagree with you in large part on this one. While it's true that no man can prevent one from worshipping in the mind and heart, one can send energy that way, but sending energy via sound waves adds another layer to ones percieved outcome and absolutely does pierce the etheric barrier. It's the reason we do the Cone of Power. It also raises the vibrations within the self which causes change within the brain.
As an example these guys are raising some serious energy here, and that energy is likely to effect all the worlds.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QUbx-AcDgXo
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Crazy Cat Lady

Post by Crazy Cat Lady »

I definitely find that chanting helps me to raise and focus my energy.
LC

Post by LC »

firebirdflys wrote:
Shekinah wrote:I question the usefulness of a chant. It is not our verbal commands that materializes anything. Words are only our crutch to facilitate mental imagery that is the actual energy perturbing the Quantum Field. Why chant when you can just as easily create and release a mental image that will waft between worlds. Words do not reach into ethereal spaces.
I'm going to have to disagree with you in large part on this one. While it's true that no man can prevent one from worshipping in the mind and heart, one can send energy that way, but sending energy via sound waves adds another layer to ones percieved outcome and absolutely does pierce the etheric barrier. It's the reason we do the Cone of Power. It also raises the vibrations within the self which causes change within the brain.
As an example these guys are raising some serious energy here, and that energy is likely to effect all the worlds.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QUbx-AcDgXo

Chanting gives me a way to focus my energy and show my devotion. I found videos like the above are really powerful and I want to be there chanting too.
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

Another way to view the original chant is this chant is the law of three in action. Someone has put harmful energy out directed at you and you have responded by redirecting they're energy with your own which requires raising more energy than what they used, think the physics of redirecting a car and the acceleration necessary. While some of the energy may be lost the net energy is far greater and likely thrice what they sent out.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”