Spell to get ex to stop obsessing over me?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
WildFlower93

Spell to get ex to stop obsessing over me?

Post by WildFlower93 »

Well, I think this is pretty simple. My ex is obsessed with me (even though he broke up with me!), I cut him off and blocked him off everything since I met my current partner who I've been with for a year. I'm empathic so I was getting some of his emotions pretty strongly and felt compelled to look online at his profile even though I told myself not to do it again so I can just have a clean break and move on. So maybe it was my fault but now from what I've gathered he's still stalking me online and won't let go. I can't deal with this, and it's been going on for ages. He won't leave me alone, he got a new phone a couple of months back and texted me from it because it wasn't blocked. I didn't reply and just blocked that number. But I've had enough, and, without taking potential legal action (as I told him numerous times to stay away from me), I've decided maybe it's time to do a magic spell. I used magic to attract my current partner into my life and it worked, so why not a spell to keep my ex away and maybe get him to fall in love with someone else to obsess over?

So, basically my question is, what kind of spells can you suggest for me to do for this?

Also my partner is spiritual and knows I'm empathic - should I tell him about this?
corvidus

Re: Spell to get ex to stop obsessing over me?

Post by corvidus »

I think you're on the right track, though I suggest a spell which blesses him out of your life. If you fight negativity with negativity, the cycle may just perpetuate itself.

Basically, bless him so that he can find a relationship that's right for him, one that is equal to his current state of maturity.
Relationships are all about learning and growth (especially in the beginning), so thank him for the experience as well. Maybe add in the spell the things you've learned from him as a 'teacher' (whether a good one or a bad one).
Maybe include a wish that he does the same thing.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”