Spell to pass an exam

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
milano

Spell to pass an exam

Post by milano »

I have 2 extremely difficult exams coming up in 3 weeks and I am desperate to pass them. I am studying every day and do my best to be prepared for them. However, these exams are nightmarish. No kidding, I have nightmares almost every night. Please, do any of you know any spells that could help?
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Spell to pass an exam

Post by planewalker »

I don't have a spell but I do have some advice. My last profession was as a teacher/tutor. Before that I helped my 2 kids in school and life. Generally, as hard as it may seem to believe, you are sabotaging yourself. If you are having nightmares you need to step back and relax. To which you just said "Are you out of your mind?" with swear words throughout. I've got 2 black belt {ex-military too], Master's Degree kids. Kind of argues that I know what I'm talking about. PM me if you'd like some help,

Planewalker
smogie_michele

Re: Spell to pass an exam

Post by smogie_michele »

There was a spell on the home EUTM page that I remember seeing a few years ago where a person was to make a bracelet to wear while studying.
From my own set of magical correspondences, wearing the color yellow and carrying calcite helps to improve my focus. Blue Lace Agate helps to calm my nerves.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”