Need help with an anti-theft spell

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Ethereal Moon Rose

Need help with an anti-theft spell

Post by Ethereal Moon Rose »

Two nights ago someone entered our property and stole items from our shed. I'm sure if any of the doors were unlocked they would have stolen things from inside our home also.

This isn't a new thing either which is super frustrating. I have had my bag stolen from inside my house at least 4 different times over the past 10 years. Not sure how many times people have tried to break in but failed. Obviously we lock up the house every single night without fail now.

So, does anyone have any tried and tested anti-theft spells? I usually do home protection spells but I really think I need something more to deter the bad guys! :anxious:
Bychan Wulf

Re: Need help with an anti-theft spell

Post by Bychan Wulf »

We have this problem too. A good alarm system, cctv cameras and a big dog( such as Rottweiler or German Shepherd) are the most effective.

As for the spell, I'd like to know one too. You can never have enough protection against burglars.
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Ethereal Moon Rose

Our two little Jack Russells usually do a good job at telling us when someones in our yard :D But I woukd love a German Shepherd haha! Haven't looked into an alarm system yet, we really aren't in the financial situation to get something like that yet though, unfortunately. And as for CCTV- our neighbour has cameras and twice someone has unscrewed the cameras. We don't even live in what some would consider a 'bad part of town'. Oy. So frustrating!
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

There are special security doors and windows. But it's true they can get quite costly.
Or you could at least get a protective foil on windows which should prevent breaking (or make it slower hopefully giving you time to notice what's happening) and is not expensive.

You can ask archangel Michael for protection and visualise some kind of protective shield around your house each night before you go to sleep.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Oh dang, so sorry to hear that, it's terribly violating.

We put up a camera but it doesn't stop the theives. We even had a giant rocking horse that husband had been working on stolen from the driveway...it took at least 2 strong men to move. The things that have left our driveway is many...makes me want to move.

Yea, I'll be listening if anyone has a good anti theft spell, seems my car protection has been shattered also, my car was broke into Sunday night, I had been real careful about not keeping anything valuable in the car but I had left a wallet with just gift cards in the middle console....and geeze what a mess.

I was thinking about a motion sensor light, though I imagine every cat that walks by would trigger it.

Hope things improve for you.
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

firebirdflys wrote:I was thinking about a motion sensor light, though I imagine every cat that walks by would trigger it.
Not necessary. You can set it up a little bit higher and it will detect only a bigger creature. If a thief can lay as low as a cat and still be able to steal, he deserves the items. ;-)
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Raccoons set off my motion sensor porch light every night. A few nights ago, we had two of them in the garage screaming at each other.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

My garage is so rickety that locking it would be too funny. I'm in an older, inner city block where a padlock suggests you have something valuable. My neighbors borrow and have so far eventually returned gardening and hand tools. Funny, I didn't even miss the ladder until it was returned! And even my toad lawn ornament that disappeared over a year ago has been returned, and almost to his original location (nothing succeeds like a guilty conscience). goodnevil

I've done protection bottle spells buried on site with ash and black salt. I charge them with the assistance of my imaginary gargoyle who sits on the roof. Of course, he's allowed to eat invaders, at his discretion. Seriously. :twisted:
Ethereal Moon Rose

Thanks for all of the replies guys.

Looks like I'm not the only one with this problem!! We already have a flood light put up right next to where our driveway is. And yes the town I live in known as 'Windy city' so it blows a gail every day, so a treebranch usually sets our light off haha.

I have decided I'm going to put more protective shields up around my house (walk around the perimeter with water, salt, candle and incense whilst visualizing walls being put up whilst saying an incantation at the same time) and I am going to make a witches bottle.

When I have written my own anti-theft spell I will post it on here :) (still researching at the moment!)
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

Use black salt !!!
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
Ethereal Moon Rose

Good idea MsMolli!
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Put a pentagram at your front gate and a sign saying that the house is coursed or haunted and it belongs to a witch. If you're living in the Bible Belt, it should work with the not-so-smart people that consider stealing is the best way to get things. :-D
Hagerman420

Post by Hagerman420 »

zap em with electricity lol, I have had ideas.. but non are legal as of yet lol,

your barn, why not electrify it in the evenings or when you are away? set traps... people hit the trap they get electrocuted with how many ever volts you choose lol, Guarantee they will never attempt to hit your place up again.... unless they enjoy near death experiences haha

Have a Good Day
Be Happy Stay Happy
Be Happy Stay Happy :)
Ethereal Moon Rose

LOL @Bychan and @Hager.

My husband and I have come up with plenty of boobie trap ideas but some are just too brutal lol :lol: goodnevil
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

Lol cool ideas :-) although maybe the burglars could sue her for getting shocked. Definitely there would have to be a visible warning about electricity.

Hehe I live in a country where you get into trouble for locking a burglar in your garage. Absolutely no physical harm was done and the owner called the police immediately. The result was that the owner got a fine for restricting personal freedom of a burglar, lol. True story,it was on camera. It was in the media for some time. Maybe it was because the burglar was a woman and he was a man. Crazy.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”