Eye color change possible?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
FireSage

Eye color change possible?

Post by FireSage »

Hey everyone. I was wondering if such a spell existed that would change the color of my eyes. Any help is appreciated, thanks!
smogie_michele

Re: Is this possible?

Post by smogie_michele »

I'm sorry dear, but unfortunately to the best of our collective knowledge the only way to change the color of your eyes is with cosmetic contacts. Spells don't quite work that way.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
CleverlyDisguised

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

Sadly the only way to perform a glamour as yet is with artificial means.. maybe one day.. then I'll have heterochromia for fun
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Sometimes eyes can take on the color we wear in a shirt or top. My mom had hazel eyes, and if she wore green her eyes appeared green. If she wore blue, then her eyes were blue. A purple shirt made her eyes darker blue, and brown made them appear grey. My sister also has hazel eyes &'the same thing happens. Dad had brown eyes. Me? Just blue...but they get darker if I wear purple, and go gray...cold steely gray, as sis teases, when I get "witchy", or trance.
Greek_Male_Witch

Re: Eye color change possible?

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

I tried the change your eye color spell from everythingunderthemoon site...it worked because it gave me a hint of green color, I have brown eyes, but whenever I looked in the mirror after the spell, I could see a green hint, even people asked me if I have brown or green eyes, while I clearly had brown before the spell...now it has wore off...but it kinda worked...but if you expect your eyes to turn green or blue completely then no, it doesn't...
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

SpiritTalker wrote:Sometimes eyes can take on the color we wear in a shirt or top. My mom had hazel eyes, and if she wore green her eyes appeared green. If she wore blue, then her eyes were blue. A purple shirt made her eyes darker blue, and brown made them appear grey. My sister also has hazel eyes &'the same thing happens. Dad had brown eyes. Me? Just blue...but they get darker if I wear purple, and go gray...cold steely gray, as sis teases, when I get "witchy", or trance.
I have green eyes, when I used to wear a wool emerald green jumper as a kid, they appeared a deeper green. My wife and kids however all have grey eyes. Now grey really is an unusual and exceptional colour, both clothing and the environment they are in can make then appear to change colour - blues, greens and even slate grey.

But does it really matter what colour your eyes are as long as they are not red? :twisted:
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

hehe Corbin, good joke :)

There are people whose eye colour changes according to their mood. Eg I know a person whose eyes turn from green-blue to almost yellowish in stress or sadness.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

You seem to have hazel eyes....if they are not very dark, different light shades will give them different colours....well, not exactly colours, but shades and people will see those as colours.

Anyway, the eyes are the mirror of the heart, why hide your true soul by giving it's reflection a different colour? Being you is way more interesting! But for the fun of it, you can wear contacts ;-)
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

Building on what Bychan Wulf, the windows to the soul are the eyes and sometimes they can change on their own depending on your mood or spiritual awareness. Mine are usually a dark brown but sometimes they have a sheen of green or sometimes i have a purple halo around my eyes. they change depending on my mood and mindset which encompasses spirituality for me. along with developing your own spiritual skills you may start to see different things like halos and auras which could give different eye colors for others to see
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

That's what I am talking about. Not changing that colour in an artificial way. What happens naturally is another thing. And like you said, it depends on light, mood or spiritual skills. If you change that colour with contacts, then you cover that mirror. When the colour changes by itself, then it's a result of what is going on inside of you.

PS: empathising with people with different eye colours can also give your eyes a shadow of that colour.
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
CleverlyDisguised

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

I prefer to use the psychic flash method... close your eyes then build up energy behind them until it almost hurts, then when you open them, imagine them being light headlights on a car in whatever colour you like.
nightshroud

Post by nightshroud »

mine change depending on what color of shirt I wear.

so if I wear any dark colors they become darker.

or if I wear any bright colors they get brighter.
The darkness is my friend for I am Nightshroud the darklord.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I happened across a you.tube video on changing eye color by the foods we eat over 6 months. I took notes.

To brighten the eyes: urva ursi tea
To soften or warm the color: chamomile tea, olive oil
To enhance or deepen the color: spinach, fish
To lighten the color: organic honey, almonds
To change color (but didn't say to what): onions, red meats, ginger
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

SpiritTalker wrote:To change color (but didn't say to what): onions, red meats, ginger
:lol: this made me think firey red and bloodshot :lol:
Between the hot spicyness of ginger to the crying tears of the onion and the typically ragy meat eaters, yep...red. :lol: :surprisedwitch:
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”