Looking for a Powerful, easy Love Spell

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Medusa

Looking for a Powerful, easy Love Spell

Post by Medusa »

Hi everyone.

I am looking for a very powerful, but easy to do love spell to make a lover return.

It would be great if the spell doesn't require specific colour candles and ingredients. I want to b able to use stuff I already have at home, such as white candles, paper, etc.

Many thanks for the help!
smogie_michele

Re: Looking for a Powerful, easy Love Spell

Post by smogie_michele »

Hi Medusa!
Unfortunately, I think you will find that many of us on here are shy on giving advice when it comes to love spells as they tend to be a little bit of a grey area in terms of whether or not they are ethical.

However, only you can decide what is right for you and your practice, so I would suggest looking around the home page of EUTM... there should be a tab at the very top of the page that has tabs labeled "home" "witchcraft spells" "love spells" and "search for a spell." Hopefully you can find something that suits your needs there.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Medusa, here's an entire love spell forum: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum/forum180.html. Lots of thought-provoking discussions there both for and against love spells, as well as the spells.

Good luck with everything.

Medusa

Post by Medusa »

Thank you so much ladies! You are amazing.

xoxo
fieldmouse

Post by fieldmouse »

Hi Medusa,

This spell from the love spell forum seems ideal for you. Only a pen and a sheet of paper required: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 17085.html

As has been mentioned, be aware of the ethics and make sure casting a love spell won't weigh heavily on your conscience.
Best of luck to you.
Medusa

Post by Medusa »

Thank you fieldmouse :)

x

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”