Spell Pouch for Prosperity

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Spell Pouch for Prosperity

Post by Xiao Rong »

A while ago, my boyfriend was off to a business conference with some potential career advancement opportunities. I made him a spell pouch to give him a bit of an added boost. That conference turned out amazingly for him, and he nabbed a business deal that was what he needed to get a foot in the door in his field (and also got him some money to boot!). He's talented and works incredibly hard, so I can't take all the credit, but he thinks that the spell pouch may have helped him along a bit.

Here's what I used for the spell pouch:

- A cloth pouch or satchel*
- A $20 bill and a few quarters (to attract more money)
- Some lucky Chinese coins (for prosperity)
- Several cloves (for good luck and prosperity)
- A stick of cinnamon (for good luck and prosperity)
- Bay leaves (for victory and success)
- 1 quartz point (to amplify energy)
- A cowrie shell (represents wealth and money)

* I used a blue organza pouch because that's what I had (although I think blue is a nice lucky color in general). You could easily substitute gold or green.

Close the satchel and keep it with you for when you are in interviews, at work, etc. My boyfriend carried it around with him in his bag during the conference.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Re: Spell Pouch for Prosperity

Post by Raven At Heart »

I think the blue pouch is perfect, The new $100 bills are blue after all. Not to mention blue can also represent the sky and air, which enhances communication for a successful conference.
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.
Oakheart

Post by Oakheart »

In planetary magic, blue is associated with Jupiter, which is associated with prosperity, so that is actually spot on.
Student of Rosicrucianism, Neoplatonism & Hermetic Kabbalah.
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

Haha, good to know about those correspondences! Thanks for chiming in, both of you.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Great stuff!

I like the rare $2 bill for prosperity work, but money is money! In the end it's all the same!
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

Still, reading this makes me want to make a spirit pouch. I haven't made one of those in ages. Your spell pouch is absolutely brilliant. Especially adding in a quartz point. That's not something I'd thought of before.
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

Thanks for the positive feedback, y'all. And if anyone wants to add instructions on consecrating a spell pouch, incantations, etc., please feel free. Mine was a rather barebones magical working.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

In the path I work, we would call this a mojo bag.

I love working with Chinese coins. I like the big feng shui ones.

YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

This is great, Xiao!

And it comes at the right time for me. I needed something similar. Thank you so much for posting it!
Ethereal Moon Rose

Post by Ethereal Moon Rose »

I second Kassandra and would also call this a mojo bag :) I have made something similar in the past and it worked great.
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

Okay< I wound up making one of these bags I call a spirit bag, using 2 crystal point quartz, a Rose quartz, a drawn glyph,and a few other things, then I linked it to both my altar and my black agate pendant that I wear around my neck. Once I charmed it, it had an instant effect. The purpose of it is to keep my temper in check and add a bit of both, emotional healing, communication without me hurting ppls feelings, amoungst other things. So far, wheneve I wear it on my belt I act like a completely different, more social person who understands people better, and has a healing effect on thgeir auras just by being there in the same room. When I am not wearing it, I am my usual introverted self. This makes it perfect for whenever I have to deal with people. Thank you again for posting this spell bag.
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

That's great to hear, Raven, and thank you for sharing your recipe with us!

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”