Ritual/Spell request to summon me in a past life?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Clairsentient_Wolf

Ritual/Spell request to summon me in a past life?

Post by Clairsentient_Wolf »

Not sure how or if this will mess with the space-time continuum but I have already performed a banishment ritual as my 1st ever (NOT A VIRGIN WITCH ANYMORE!) and it worked.

Now I want to dive a littler deeper. I would like some guidance and I considered summoning my ancestors but they don't really know me as well as I think...I definitely believe in reincarnation and maybe I won't see an "apparition" but I would like some spiritual relief or to go to bed after the ritual and wake up feeling better about my path.

I realize this won't give me perfect answers - but I would like some advice from my past self. Who is to say that they were just like me now?

Thanks. Just the basics are what I want to know - what will I need to do the summoning (materials, candles)? (I really don't mean that to be humorous; that is how I committed myself to the Coven). I know, lame.
Strong men run into battle and destroy their foes;
Wise men wait for their foes to destroy themselves.
Vesca

Re: Ritual/Spell request to summon me in a past life?

Post by Vesca »

Just to clarify, you want a spell or ritual to reconnect with a past version of your Self in an effort to get advice from that past Self's perspective?

Also, I'm glad to see you floating around here again. :)
Clairsentient_Wolf

Ha, thank you! I'm glad to be back. I tend to be like my sign: air. I move around a lot and float as I go but yes, anyways...This is what I'm looking for.
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

Did you have an idea of how far back you wanted to go? To what age, or what phase in your life?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

You might try asking your guides to help you connect with what you need to know.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Clairsentient_Wolf

Vesca wrote:Did you have an idea of how far back you wanted to go? To what age, or what phase in your life?

Strangely I feel drawn to the 80s or 70s. I also feel drawn to the Salem Witch Trials. I feel myself standing in the back watching the commotion but I am never caught. So quite a ways back.
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

Ohh so you're looking for a past life altogether? Not necessarily an early period in this lifetime?

I was thinking more along the lines of ways to reconnect with your "inner child" kind of a thing; like a guided meditation to reconnect with that past mentality and perspective.
Clairsentient_Wolf

No no no, my inner child never existed. I was born an adult. So to speak...I never had a childhood. I want to reconnect with me about 300 years ago. Not 23z
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

Have you ever looked into past-life retrievals? I think there's a few threads on that topic floating around here already. That would be my advice to look into anyway, since that's basically the point of those kinds of practices. To retrieve memories and more details from that life.
Clairsentient_Wolf

Oh ok thank you! I will browse, appreciate that! :)
6ixx

Post by 6ixx »

Clairsentient_Wolf wrote:
Vesca wrote:Did you have an idea of how far back you wanted to go? To what age, or what phase in your life?

Strangely I feel drawn to the 80s or 70s. I also feel drawn to the Salem Witch Trials. I feel myself standing in the back watching the commotion but I am never caught. So quite a ways back.
That was a sad time in Salem ):

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”