Open doorways/Find a home spells?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Absinthe

Open doorways/Find a home spells?

Post by Absinthe »

I'm looking for any ideas on any spells to help open doorways/find a home. To get us on the right path, to find a home.
We have one month left here and then that's it, we have to be out.
This whole month we have been searching for a flat(we have friends and family keeping their ears and eyes open for anything), even a room but we haven't found one for us. We have found flats but they were too small, in a bad area or too far from town, didn't have a bathroom etc etc water and lights excluded, ai always something.
I'm using that to stay positive but can't help feel extremely worried.
I'm not to sure though what could work for what I'm wanting to do.
I'm thinking of doing a Jar spell, but what ingredients would be best to help get us in the right direction? I can figure out the rest, I prefer winging it and creating my own spells and rituals but I'm stumped with the ingredients.
I'm not expecting to have the flat fall in my "lap" so its not "help me with a spell to get what I want"
Its a any ideas to get things working for me and my family in the right direction. Just want things to start working out for us again so this constant feeling of having the carpet pulled out beneath us can go away.
The lesson I have learned is not to get to comfortable, too "safe". And to start studying again so that I can start providing a better life for my family, stay determined.
Hope I made some sense ai, thanks everyone.
“Dance, when you're broken open. Dance, If you've torn the bandage off. Dance in the middle of the fighting. Dance in your blood. Dance when you're perfectly free.”― Rumi
Holdasown

Re: Open doorways/Find a home spells?

Post by Holdasown »

I would put pictures or write down what you want in home. Like bedrooms, bath, rural, city, etc. Add cinnamon and cloves. Also some dirt from your current yard. I would ask an of the dead you may work with as far as family for help as well.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I did a jar spell when we were fighting foreclosure. I put dimes and a written declaration in a jar. Something like that might be a place to start. If you have any Monopoly houses available, they might be something to put in a jar. Otherwise, I think Holda has good suggestions. I also told the universe that the only acceptable outcome was us getting out of foreclosure. Sometimes you just have to put your foot, or paw, down.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Absinthe

Post by Absinthe »

Holdasown, SnowCat thanks so much for the great advice!
I'm going to do both month end once I've got everything needed and put it all into a big jar.
Lately I've been trying a new thing for finding lost things which works well so ill try it as well for this matter.
I put some lovely red wine in a small porcelain bowl on my altar and burn some lavender I collected, wrapped and dried(last used light blue thread, gonna try different color threads and see how the time varies between finding each item), and ask for the spirits etc to help me find whatever I'm looking for and normally within a few minutes of doing that I find whatever it is in a place I already looked eg my guitar pic in the nappy bag and my capo under the sleeping cat lol :)
Thank you, I feel much happier today thanks to you both! :)
“Dance, when you're broken open. Dance, If you've torn the bandage off. Dance in the middle of the fighting. Dance in your blood. Dance when you're perfectly free.”― Rumi
Holdasown

Post by Holdasown »

Good luck!

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”