Before requesting a spell, you need to read this!

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Sakura Blossom

Before requesting a spell, you need to read this!

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Hello, all.

Due to the influx of questions and requests for very specific spells, I felt it was important to share some beneficial information.

Magick is NOT a cure-all and it is also NOT like Harry Potter where you can just wave a wand and your will is done. I know we all wish it could be. Trust me, I wish it were that simple too!

Spell work is not something to be taken lightly and needs a lot of concentration, hard work, dedication and certain degrees of skill to help aid the process. Magick should only be exercised when you've used all your other options and really need to send your will out to ask for help from the Powers (or whomever/whatever you work with). The only exception that comes to mind with this is if you want to send out a request for some extra help tackling a very stressful or difficult situation.

Notice how I said "help". Casting a spell will not solve your problems and it won't alter your physical appearance nor will it help you outside of what is considered reality. Magick is simply a tool, just like a hammer that pounds in a nail. Magick is used to aid us and assist us with our tasks - not complete them. We cannot build a bird house with only a hammer, we need the nails too. It is a similar concept with Magick.

Please keep this in mind when requesting spells or help with rituals. Thank you!
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”