Any spell to help with studying?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Moonfire

Any spell to help with studying?

Post by Moonfire »

So I just started my Respiratory Therapy program and it is already extremely challenging on the third day. This is going to be a rough two years doing it. I, of course, am making a strong effort on my end to study and learn the material but I really want to tackle this armed as best as I can. So that being said, does anyone know of a spell (preferably simple since I'm in a position where I can't openly or easily practice spells) that will help me better retain and learn the information?

PS: Any spell that can help rejuvenate your mind would be great too! I have to get up early in the morning and stay up kind of late (considering how early I have to get up) so by the afternoon I start feeling really, really tired.

Many Blessings~
smogie_michele

Re: Any spell to help with studying?

Post by smogie_michele »

While I cannot think of anything off the top of my head, I do believe that there are a few study related spells on starwitch's website. Maybe check it out?
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
Moonfire

Post by Moonfire »

smogie_michele wrote:While I cannot think of anything off the top of my head, I do believe that there are a few study related spells on starwitch's website. Maybe check it out?
Thanks so much! :D
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

I just went through her site and found a neat one where you make a bracelet to wear when studying and it sounded interesting.
You grab the yarn/string in colors that you need and either braid or know it into a bracelet, saying what you need. Sounds simple and effective and adaptable to whatever you need :)
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
Divina

Post by Divina »

Hi Moonfire, in a book I have under: "To learn difficult subjects" it says: For divine help learning anything fashion a paraffin or white wax statuette of one of the nine Grecian Muses.
-To deal with any human suffering or practicing of medicine or psychiatry and so forth, sculpt the Muse, Melpomene wearing a tragic mask.
-To retain what you have learned: invoke aid of the Muses mother, Mnemosyne, the Goddess of memory, by converting dull data into memorable rhymes, or mnemonic devices. *Throughout the learning process as you study, keep your statuette standing near where you study. Your muse will boost your creativity and inspire you to excel . Because she is magically animated occasionally scrutinize her expression for guidance. She may nod for instance when you're progressing or look away if you have gotten off track. When you complete the project or master the skill thank your Muse and reunite her intact with Mother Earth via burial.

If you are interested further I could send you the rest on the article. Or maybe instead of the spell I have you could meditate to the said muse or the muses mother for assistance etc. I have found personally, that a lot of times when you connect with a deity a lot of times they have a much better way of helping than the original spell you set out to cast. Anyways, I would be happy to send you the article if you would like. Hope this helps, Good luck!

Oh, and I got the info I stated above in exerts out of: The Goodly Spellbook: Olde spells for modern problems Written by: Lady Passion /High Priestess & Diuvei / High priest of Coven Oldenwilde

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”