I need a simple spell against my boyfriend's annoying mother

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
tbokitsune

Re: I need a simple spell against my boyfriend's annoying mo

Post by tbokitsune »

You can use a candle or a stone spell where to add more distance between you two. Pm if you have any questions
Kat
Banned Member

Post by Kat »

Sakura Blossom wrote:Kat, I don't think that it's right to more or less talk down about those who still live at home with their parents.
plz don't distort my words. I said here in particular this is the case; and me personally don't want to have any bf like this. i don't know if my lousy english fault made you think i look down on anyone but it's not so.
I said how I personally function; what she does is of course up to her. nobody judges her any action; at least I don't.
*Blessed Be*
Badgerstate

Post by Badgerstate »

I cant help but feel like a spell against your BF's mom is a bad idea. She is his mom afterall and IMO youre just asking for it to blow up in your face. You know, the rule of 3 and all that.
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Perhaps it was the last sentence, Kat, where you said you don't deserve that then asked, "You do?" It came across as something different to me, so I apologize for misinterpreting.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
seawitch

Post by seawitch »

Wow, it's been a long time since I wrote this. I would just like to thank everyone who responded, I really appreciate it. A lot has changed, really. We're still in school, which is why we both live at home. We both only have one more year until we finish our teaching credential program, so we don't have long now. She still tries things every once in a while, like having his graduation party on Mother's Day. I was able to attend after spending time with my family, but that was still a sneaky (for lack of a better appropriate word) thing to, though it didn't work. Aside from that, she's kind of backed off a bit. Not as much as I would like, but enough to surprise me a little bit. I understand why she's so possessive. She's Italian, and her and her whole family are all about family. I know she likes me, but she sees me as taking her son away from her. Before you ask about him graduating but still having a year to go, it's because he has his BA, but still needs his credential to actually become a public school teacher (private school teachers make less than public, so that's not really a good option). His parents made him graduate, too, threatening to kick him out if he didn't graduate soon.

Also, he's not worried about being a bad son anymore. Actually, just used that as an excuse. He told me that he was afraid of smothering and annoying me since his last girlfriend broke up with him because she thought he was too clingy. Of course he loves his mother, but is more concerned with making me happy. He's still not allowed to see me as much as he would like, but we've gotten around that, and his parents don't ask many questions, thank God.

Again, thank you all, and I will definitely try some wish spells. Prosperity, too, so we can move out sooner. You all gave great advice :D
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

I'm glad to see you've made some positive strides and are headed forward. :)

Things always seem so bad when we're at a crisis point and aren't able to retain the space to process everything properly and look objectively at our options and our goals. But having that understanding of the big picture, having a goal, and having a plan to get there tend to make things so much more bearable.
seawitch

Post by seawitch »

Thank you, Vesca. That is true. I just tell myself to keep my eye on the prize. Plus, I'm sure this year will zip right by since I've heard from other people that the credential program will take over my life. Deadlines and such always seem to make the months go by faster. Even so, I'm still very excited about the program since it has to do with what I want to do in life.
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

It does sound like time will fly, especially since you're working toward something you're passionate about. :)
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

It took me about a year to finish my teaching program. It was tough and I was exhausted all the time, but it was well worth after I got my first job. Good luck!

Rosie
6ixx

Post by 6ixx »

You sound like my dream girl lol
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Have you tried the sugar bowl spell? It's a spell to sweeten someone's attitude towards you, all you need to do is take a bowl and add sugar in it, then write her name on a slip of paper and bury it in the sugar bowl, chant three times:
"For me you will only think sweet thoughts
For me you will only talk sweet words"

She might not be friendly, but she will back off...(no it's not a curse spell!)
What Goes Around,Comes Around!

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”