Looking for a simple healing spell

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
beachglass

Looking for a simple healing spell

Post by beachglass »

I am experiencing a lot of PTSD symptoms right now that are seriously impacting my life. I am doing everything I can on the mundane front but would also like to throw some magick at it. Due to the nature of PTSD, I don't have that much energy right now, so I would prefer a more simple healing ritual that I could do. I know I could just burn a white candle with lavender oil or something, but I don't feel like that would be enough. I am not even certain who in my pantheon would be best to invoke.
Erydiel

Re: Looking for a simple healing spell

Post by Erydiel »

I don't really know any good healing spells right now that I could suggest here(since I'm still a beginner on Wicca), but if you do follow a pantheon, maybe you should try doing more research within to see who would be best for healing purposes.
If you're not sure on that, you could try to branch out to a different pantheon, or just reference the God/Goddess as they are and ask for help.
I don't know if you pray or anything, but you could try to pray to the God/Goddess and ask for help. Light a candle and ask that they use/lend their powers to heal you and make things better. Then thank them and maybe even give an offering.
You might not experience any complete changes automatically, but you should see some kind of change in the long run by doing this.

Hope this helps!

Blessed Be,

Erydiel
May the light always guide you on a dreary day.
Gentle Melody

Post by Gentle Melody »

If you have little energy, asking a God/Goddess for healing would be nice, most of the healing deities are kind and more than willing to help you :)
And you can also ask us to send you some light:
Prayer Request.
We'd be happy to help you during this hard time :D

Blessed Be! :D
"If you can't let go, you will end up empty-handed
If you can't control, you'll live your life in vain"

Design Your Universe ~ Epica
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

The Library system has lots of pagan books
in their county library...or write it from your heart, those
usually work the best ! Then picture the dis-ease gone.
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
Lainara

Post by Lainara »

As someone that suffers from mental illness, I know how hard it can be to practice your faith.
Meditation really helped me when I had flash backs. Give that a try!
Alura Noel

Post by Alura Noel »

I can't think of any rituals to do but like Lainara said, meditation would be really good.

Have you thought of meditating/reciting mantra to the Medicine Buddha?

Hope that helps some.
AnaisStar

Post by AnaisStar »

You could do a healing poppet. I also would use this time to really build and focus on a meditation practice. The practice of just sitting in stillness, and connecting to your breath for a few minutes every day can make a HUGE impact on you physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

Also I highly recommend looking into Reiki. See if there is a practitioner in your area and go in for a session.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”