Negativity Spell (first spell) Edited!

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Moonfire

Negativity Spell (first spell) Edited!

Post by Moonfire »

This is a spell I just used so I know it works. :3 It's also one that I made. Use this to draw out any negative energies and emotions that are building in you. It's very simple and you do not need much.

Ingredients:

A cup (any)

Water

Cast a circle around yourself and fill a cup full of water. Note the weight. Now hold your hands over the cup and channel all of the negative emotions. Anything that does not allow you feel light, you should channel into the water not the cup. While channeling all of the negativity into the water chant:

That which keeps me from my best
I will now lay you to rest.

Chant this as many times as you feel necessary and keep channeling those energies and emotions until you are satisfied. After this is done, go outside so you can pour the water out into the ground. Your cup should also feel heavier than it started. As you pour, chant:

No longer darken on my hearth
I now return you to the earth

And Ta-da! You should feel lighter. I did. I would imagine that this could be modified for purifying areas but I haven't tried that yet so, I'll have to get back to you on that. =) I hope this helps some people!

* Edit

I have tried using this technique on pulling out negative energy from a room. I'm not that skilled yet at this kind of thing so it didn't help a lot but it did provide some help. :3 What I did:

I kept the water and all of the instructions above. However I grounded myself and I used the element that responded to me. Normally I get Emerald Fire but since Ra has made contact with me, Blue fire has been showing itself. Anyways, I used that flame to herd and guide the negative energy hanging around my room and pushed it into the water, while keeping the same chant.

I was pretty tired when I did this so I know it wasn't extremely effective but it did help a little bit. Like the alternative spell for removing negativity from yourself, this most likely can be modified with crystals or herbs or whatever method you choose! I hope this helps! =^_^=
BlueMoonRose

Re: Negativity Spell (first spell)

Post by BlueMoonRose »

Thanks! This sounds great I can't wait to try it out!
Moonfire

Post by Moonfire »

BlueMoonRose wrote:Thanks! This sounds great I can't wait to try it out!
Thank you! Let me know how it worked for you!
BlueMoonRose

Post by BlueMoonRose »

I just did this spell a little while ago and it worked great! I added a little to it but it did work great thanks!!
Jake1001

Post by Jake1001 »

Thank you so much! I have depression, and this helped a little (my case of depression is huge unfortunately :( ) Anywho, I'm thinking I might keep a small bottle of water (like those bottles with a cork) and a piece of paper with your spell, cause even though im really negative this actually helped a little and i felt more heaviness in the water too, I changed it up a little by adding a rose and clear quartz to the water.

Bless it be my friend!
Moonfire

Post by Moonfire »

Oh my gosh, I'm so happy this helped you guys!
Gentle Melody

Post by Gentle Melody »

It's a nice spell, I think it can be done in a daily basis, like any other cleansing ritual. I'm gonna try it
Thank you so much :D
"If you can't let go, you will end up empty-handed
If you can't control, you'll live your life in vain"

Design Your Universe ~ Epica

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”