Confused with this Exam Spell

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
hopelesshope

Confused with this Exam Spell

Post by hopelesshope »

Hello there!

I just had a query about this spell I found yesterday on this website
I had this big important exam today and last night I surfed web for some Exam spells
and I found this one
Exam Spell
This spell works like pure magic. Having said this phrase.... all what you see on this website is magic, based on facts and my years of experience. What I meant is that this Spell has always been in demand since decades. Try it.

You will take Your pen by which you will be writing your exam paper. Hold the pen in your right or left hand. Concentrate on it and chant this Spell 7 times.

"SIO VOINUM TUZDARA"

You will chant this spell on each day of exam.

Only use this spell for exams and use the same pen each day for maximum effectiveness.

The spell infuses your pen for the best possible outcome for you in your exams. Possibly the exam paper will have most of the questions that you know etc and possibly you will recollect the answers to the questions with ease and comfort.
and I have been wondering what does "SIO VOINUM TUZDARA" means??
I have tried google translate too just in case if it detects any language
it didn't

and I did use it today
i was very anxious and scared
and I am not one bit sure if it worked or what..
but for now i am trying to think that it did work...

So if any of you have any ideas what "SIO VOINUM TUZDARA" means?
or anything related to study or exam spells...
post here

Thank you
Kassandra

Re: Confused with this Exam Spell

Post by Kassandra »

My personal policy with reciting any chant, spirit song, spell, whatever (and what repeatedly has been taught to me by teachers of very different spiritual paths, all suggesting the same thing): always know the intent, meaning, and if possible, origin and context (who said it and why) of anything you recite for spiritual purposes...or just don't recite it at all. I've always been taught that, consistently. And I don't know, but just from the way it's worded, the "spell" you quoted looks like it could have been just a prank post, lol. Not saying it is, but...

Anyway, here's an "exam spell" from Ravencry's BOS that you may find useful: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... ml#p165897 She also makes some great suggestions for working with a "brain power spell," as requested by a nursing student taking exams, in this thread: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 18574.html

A tip I heard of taught by hoodooists is to sleep with the related textbook either under your pillow, or under your bed below where your head is. This is done to develop a subconscious connection between your mind and the subject matter. My personal favorite to work with for exams is gingko, both as a spell ingredient, and as a tea to drink (or bathe in) consecutive days prior to taking the test(s). It has been shown to aid in memory retention because, if I'm not mistaken, it stimulates oxygen flow to the brain. Plus, it just looks pretty for altar work (I keep a large jar of them that I collect after the new year, when they yellow and fall to the ground...so beautiful to see).

My other "power weapon" for brain work is just simply getting a good night's sleep, nothing quite like it.

If you'd like, thumb around through some other BOS on here to find more info, or use the search function at the top right of the page. That's why people kindly post these things, to help others.

Good luck with your exams! :wink:

Lillady

Post by Lillady »

I am not sure what that means and if you googled and it and no answer came I would not be using it personally. I always steer clear of anything that does not have some kind of background I can learn about, especially sayings and chants. Another great spell to help in your exams I have posted below, it is from the site spells here. Good Luck!

http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/s ... h-goal.htm
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Ooo, Lillady, that's a nice spell, especially for someone who has an ancestor altar, or otherwise likes to work with "the Ancient ones," which could also mean gods/goddesses, etc. Nice post. I was thumbing around the main site some more, and found a couple more spells there that might be helpful to the original poster:

I like this one because you could make yourself a little talisman to wear on the actual test days. Recently, several of us talked at length about "braid magic" on another thread here, and this is an example of its application in a practical, daily life context: Student Spell

And here's another one I found there which incorporates estudiante ("student" in Spanish) oil. I could not locate any of this oil anywhere on the internet, and have not heard of it before. It being in Spanish might mean it's of a Latin/Hispanic spiritual path of some sort. Perhaps for now you could just substitute with rosemary (as suggested by Ravencry) oil, or one of the alternatives listed by the spell author: Student Spell 2

I hope we didn't overwhelm you with too many choices, lol. Just do whatever resonates with you, and with whatever ingredients you already have or are comfortably able to obtain, without overextending yourself in any way.

Peace.

hopelesshope

Post by hopelesshope »

Lillady wrote:I am not sure what that means and if you googled and it and no answer came I would not be using it personally. I always steer clear of anything that does not have some kind of background I can learn about, especially sayings and chants. Another great spell to help in your exams I have posted below, it is from the site spells here. Good Luck!

http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/s ... h-goal.htm

I know.. and I decided not to use it
but then the panic got to me and I just used in a hurry...

Thank you so much for spell
hopelesshope

Post by hopelesshope »

Kassandra wrote:.

My personal policy with reciting any chant, spirit song, spell, whatever (and what repeatedly has been taught to me by teachers of very different spiritual paths, all suggesting the same thing): always know the intent, meaning, and if possible, origin and context (who said it and why) of anything you recite for spiritual purposes...or just don't recite it at all. I've always been taught that, consistently. And I don't know, but just from the way it's worded, the "spell" you quoted looks like it could have been just a prank post, lol. Not saying it is, but...

Anyway, here's an "exam spell" from Ravencry's BOS that you may find useful: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... ml#p165897 She also makes some great suggestions for working with a "brain power spell," as requested by a nursing student taking exams, in this thread: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 18574.html

A tip I heard of taught by hoodooists is to sleep with the related textbook either under your pillow, or under your bed below where your head is. This is done to develop a subconscious connection between your mind and the subject matter. My personal favorite to work with for exams is gingko, both as a spell ingredient, and as a tea to drink (or bathe in) consecutive days prior to taking the test(s). It has been shown to aid in memory retention because, if I'm not mistaken, it stimulates oxygen flow to the brain. Plus, it just looks pretty for altar work (I keep a large jar of them that I collect after the new year, when they yellow and fall to the ground...so beautiful to see).

My other "power weapon" for brain work is just simply getting a good night's sleep, nothing quite like it.

If you'd like, thumb around through some other BOS on here to find more info, or use the search function at the top right of the page. That's why people kindly post these things, to help others.

Good luck with your exams! :wink:

Hey
first of all I am so sorry for replying so late..

I agree with you..you can connect to the spell if you know about it and it helps a lot
and I think you are probably right...it does look like a fake spell
because almost every spell has some origin

I feel so stupid for using it in a moment of panic :oops:

Thank you for the link to Ravencry's BOS its really useful and for the brain power spell too
I think I am going to keep my book under the pillow tonight :)

and I dont know about Ginkgo I have never heard of it :oops:
and I dont think it's available here...

I am not really good at sleeping the night before exam i just can't sleep because of the anxiety and i keep thinking I am going to forget everything I have learnt :/

Thank you so much smileylove
hopelesshope

Post by hopelesshope »

Kassandra wrote:.

Ooo, Lillady, that's a nice spell, especially for someone who has an ancestor altar, or otherwise likes to work with "the Ancient ones," which could also mean gods/goddesses, etc. Nice post. I was thumbing around the main site some more, and found a couple more spells there that might be helpful to the original poster:

I like this one because you could make yourself a little talisman to wear on the actual test days. Recently, several of us talked at length about "braid magic" on another thread here, and this is an example of its application in a practical, daily life context: Student Spell

And here's another one I found there which incorporates estudiante ("student" in Spanish) oil. I could not locate any of this oil anywhere on the internet, and have not heard of it before. It being in Spanish might mean it's of a Latin/Hispanic spiritual path of some sort. Perhaps for now you could just substitute with rosemary (as suggested by Ravencry) oil, or one of the alternatives listed by the spell author: Student Spell 2

I hope we didn't overwhelm you with too many choices, lol. Just do whatever resonates with you, and with whatever ingredients you already have or are comfortably able to obtain, without overextending yourself in any way.

Peace.

Thank you so much Kassandra for the spells and information :D
BTW i like having choices so its good that i have so many now

P.S. I love your picture loveface
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

hopelesshope wrote:I feel so stupid for using it in a moment of panic :oops:
Please don't feel stupid. Think of all the people you may have helped, if it is fake, by calling this "spell" to everyone's attention. Perhaps, you've done a service, look at it that way. And if it is a real spell, perhaps someone will explain on this thread what language that is and what those "words" really mean, etc. Either way, you can't lose. You did well, hopelesshope, you did well.

hopelesshope wrote:and I dont know about Ginkgo I have never heard of it :oops:
and I dont think it's available here...
Gingko trees are all over the place out here, used extensively as a decorative element in landscaping. However, I would never ingest anything from them, considering the toxic toilet bowl I live in. I only use them for external purposes. If I drink the tea, I purchase it from a store, etc. I'm sure you could easily order gingko products online, if you're ever interested. And it comes in pill form, too, which is quicker and more convenient than tea, as well as take-along-able in your bookbag, purse, etc.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”