Simple Success Spell

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Falcon_Heart27

Simple Success Spell

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Hello, everyone! I felt very compelled a few days ago to try writing a spell for the first time. Due to my current personal circumstances, I decided to go with a success spell. Since I don't have a lot of supplies, I made it fairly simple and used materials that I could find around my house and yard- hopefully the materials are easily attainable to the rest of you.
This spell is designed to bring you success, luck, and possibly monetary gain. It is IMPORTANT to keep in mind that this spell will NOT do all the work for you. It might help you a bit, give you a nudge, send a little luck your way, etc....but you have to work towards your goals to achieve them.

What you will need: • one medium-sized twig from a pine tree • 5-8" of orange thread or yarn • some allspice • a small plot of land/soil

NOTE: this spell is best done on a Thursday, and preferably, during the waxing moon.

Begin by taking your piece of orange thread and winding it around the pine twig. Start at the bottom and move upwards, imagining your success growing with each wrap around the twig. Make these visualizations as clear as possible. Feel the emotions, imagine the scenarios, live in the uplifting rush of victory.
Once you've fully wrapped the twig, take a pinch of allspice and rub it into the string while chanting, "fire, water, earth, and air, my success is in your care. Make my future plans come true, grant me this wish, I ask of you." Then do it again, twice.
Once your allspice is rubbed into the string, go outside to a plot of land and use your hands to dig a small hole. Lay the twig inside, and as you spoon the dirt back over it, repeat the incantation. Pat the dirt down. The planting of the twig represents your success beginning to "grow". You are now done! :)

Well, there it is, my first attempt at spell writing. I think I did okay. I put a lot of research into what materials went into the spell, and I think they will do well. If you have any questions/comments, I'll be glad to answer. If you try the spell, please let me know how it went! :)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Simple Success Spell

Post by Firebird »

Oh my gosh Falcon! this is amazingly easy and wonderful! All of your components are great....and when you bury the twig, it is upright,Yes?
...this is like a good back pocket kind of spell, and can be added to any other working to insure it's success. The words are perfect, phrased in the positive....excellent.
I will be using this if you don't mind :D
BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

I agree, this is really great. Well done. It's really clever and well put together.

THANKYOu.
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Thank you both! Firebird, I actually buried my twig sideways just because the ground was still quite cold and hard, and it was easier to dig a long shallow hole than to dig down far enough to bury it upright. It's a matter of personal preference, I suppose.
Let me know how it works out for you! I'm glad you both like it so much! :D

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”