Peace spell for a loved one.

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Miss RNG

Peace spell for a loved one.

Post by Miss RNG »

I have a dear friend who is going through a very difficult time. He is unable to find peace and struggles daily. Without divulging all of the information, i was curious if any of you had a spell or ritual in mind? Tonight i cast a spell for him, but i always like to have a backup. I just want him to no longer feel sorrow. It hurts me that he is hurting.

Anything you can think of would be appreciated. I also have a local shop i can go to if i need specific items. I'm low on candles and need to pick up some rosemary anyways.

With love,
Miss RNG
::*Miss RNG*::

Provehito in Altum
Sakura Blossom

Re: Peace spell for a loved one.

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I actually just posted something of my own, it's not anything special as I wrote it for myself, but basically I just carved the word happy on a candle and then did a chant about wanting a better state of mind and to be relieved of these feelings I've been having recently. I don't know if it will help, but it could. (: I was just talking about this with a way, way more experience witch than myself. She was the one I got the idea from. I might be too late in suggesting this too, but hopefully he gets some help.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Isis3Anubis

Re: Peace spell for a loved one.

Post by Isis3Anubis »

I am sorry that your friend is in pain and that it pains you. I would ask him first if you could cast a spell, sometimes it may not be in the persons best interest. Sometimes we have to suffer to find ways of growing spiritually. Maybe you could talk to him about social support groups, how he feels most comfortable coping, or ask him if he would like to meditate or learn daily affirmations. I have a mantra "Pearls of wisdom, pearls of peace, grant me calm, this ( anger/pain/sorrow/ or any negativity) I release." Chanting this can work in a spell too.
She's just pieces of me you've never seen ~ Tori Amos

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”