Spell to clear aura in home.

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
Aceso

Spell to clear aura in home.

Post by Aceso »

I have felt that the negative aura in my home has been building up. I sage my home and I do it sparingly, due to my children having asthma. I am look for an alternative. If anyone has a suggestion, I would greatly appreciate it. loveface
PhoenixFlight

Re: Spell to clear aura in home.

Post by PhoenixFlight »

Black Salt, also called Witches Salt, can be used to keep away negativity too. Sprinkle some of it over your doorways (if you have the type of doorway that has a small shelf-like top to it where it comes out of the wall, you can place some along the length of the doorway, similar to how you would hide a key on the top of the doorway, or similar), and you can sprinkle it on the ground around the doorways on the outside of your house. This prevents negative energy from passing through it, so that combined with saging/clearing out the rooms, should get rid of it, and prevent it from coming back, at least to a degree. If it's something within the house causing the negativity, my method probably won't work however, and you would need to deal with the source of the negative energy itself.

EDIT: Personally, I take black salt and grind it into powder, and mix it in with Basil, also crushed in a mortar.. This helps protect from and banish negative energy, which is a little more like what you're looking for I think. Again, this won't work if it's something from within your house.
~that is an interesting notion, in it's own way~
Aceso

Post by Aceso »

Thank you for your help. I will try this.
Alura Noel

Post by Alura Noel »

I'm a bit late posting to this but I saw this little preview of a book and thought that they were really good and simple ways to also bring positive energy into your home after you sage it. It's not much but has a few neat, simple ideas.

http://www.thehousehealer.co.uk/NaturalHealer_June.pdf

Also, here's another article that you may fine helpful.

http://www.evolutionizemindbodysoul.com ... eandyo.htm

Are you into Feng Shui? Then you might like this article too.

http://greatist.com/happiness/ultimate- ... -feng-shui

Personally, I almost think it's better to focus on bringing positive energy into the house.
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Meditation and healing crystals tend to work good. Black tourmaline, rose quartz, clear quartz, and amethyst are good crystals to use.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Aceso

Post by Aceso »

Thank you Alura Noel and raynelae. i will definately try these.

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”